+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 530 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Tell them to get to ****, Danny, and when they reach ****, advise them to get to Upper ****, whereupon they should be invited to set the controls for the heart of Outer ****.

Losers.

Don’t be a loser, Danny.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...ny-rogers/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Tell them to get to ****, Danny, and when they reach ****, advise them to get to Upper ****, whereupon they should be invited to set the controls for the heart of Outer ****.

Losers.

Don’t be a loser, Danny.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...ny-rogers/amp/
    He’s signed a 2 year contract.
    He’d cost a fee.
    The DABS are broke.
    Non-story

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just asking you what you would do with it (as a businessman), like you asked me??????
    I gave an example by saying we could try to attract a better standard of players as we have an extra (approximately) £75,000 per month.
    Answer my question about how much of the £75,000 per month will go towards the playing budget?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I gave an example by saying we could try to attract a better standard of players as we have an extra (approximately) £75,000 per month.
    Answer my question about how much of the £75,000 per month will go towards the playing budget?
    I already gave my answer earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    You can ask the question just don’t expect a sensible answer from him
    Comical Ali doesn’t like people questioning his propaganda spiel.

I already gave my answer earlier.
    No you didn’t. Give me numbers? Let’s go with the example of £75,000 per month....how much will go to the playing budget?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No you didn’t. Give me numbers? Let’s go with the example of £75,000 per month....how much will go to the playing budget?
    My preference was that all of it went to the first team and youth development

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye and thats where McInnes fails again. He has the best striker since Big Dunc and to fit in f@cking Goodwillies, Stockleys and Mays, Cosvgroves. Rooney does f@ck all outside the box. Very true but hes f@cking ace in it as he proved for his first three seasons. I know who id put in my team week in week out. All of a sudden hes verging on surplus to requirements. Its f@cking madness. One of the best strikers in the league and we are not utilising him. Lewis, Shinnie and Rooney should be a f@cking given in that team. The team should be set up to feed such a lethal striker as it used to be

We had our lowest goals scored last season since we were in the bottom six in 12/13.
    Na min we scored 3 less in the 2013/14 season than we did last season.

My preference was that all of it went to the first team and youth development
    Why? You’d rather see quality English players on loan than develop our talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Why? You’d rather see quality English players on loan than develop our talent.
    Where did I say that?
    You shouldn’t try to put words into my mouth

Page 53 of 530 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast