+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 530 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where did i say Rooney solely got us top six. Go on use your magical multi quote skills.
    Since Rooney signed our goals have been up. He was half a season that season. We were bottom six the year before.
    Good night.

Yes because Rooney signed in our first top six season. So i could only go as far back as top six finishes you f@"cking dick. How can i compare anything to

A-when he wasnt here

and

B- when he wasnt f@cking here

I am talking about the goals for coloumn since Adam Rooney has played for us. He didnt play in the bottom six so why would i compare that. I just merely pointed out we were bottom six prior. I f@cking know McInnes hasnt finished out of the top 6 in a full season. Its like ****ography to you. Our goals for will obviously go up the higher up the league we finish. You just had to tell me that he got us to top six while most likely imagining you were cupping his balls
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-06-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Yes because Rooney signed in our first top six season. So i could only go as far back as top six finishes you ****img dick. How can i compare anything to

A-when he wasnt here

and

B- he wasnt f@cking here
    Why fcuking mention our league position the year before he signed then?
    Stop ***cing squirming and just accept you we’re wrong.

You know what, it’s nae worth arguing with idiots. I’m out.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 02-06-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why fcuking mention our league position the year before he signed then?
    Stop ***cing squirming and just accept you we’re wrong.

You know what, it’s nae worth arguing with idiots. I’m out.
    You really are a grade a f@cking tube. Its pointed out because its incomparable between top and bottom. F@ck me is it really that hard. Was i supposed to compare the goals for coloums since 1903 when talking about a player who signed in 2014. Utter f@cking bellend

The last 2 pages are a microcosm of the 'what happened to this forum' thread

We should be looking for a CB to replace McKenna. I cant see him being about too long.

Would be interesting to see if we sold him for say 3m if we spent 3m on tooling up

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Nice use of "microcosm". Like it.

We should be looking for a CB to replace McKenna. I cant see him being about too long.

Would be interesting to see if we sold him for say 3m if we spent 3m on tooling up
    If we sold him for 3m I can’t see us getting much of it to spend on the squad.

The majority of it will go towards the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    ^^^^^

This with bells on........Saturday night, fun to be had, assistance/alcohol/women aplenty and well......instead for some it is a school ground tit for tat with our current coach generally being part of it.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ^^^^^

This with bells on........Saturday night, fun to be had, assistance/alcohol/women aplenty and well......instead for some it is a school ground tit for tat with our current coach generally being part of it.

SF
    Ironic. You created a new profile to talk utter *******s about **** all. Why bother if it's so ****e?

Page 56 of 530 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast