+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 530 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should be looking for a CB to replace McKenna. I cant see him being about too long.

Would be interesting to see if we sold him for say 3m if we spent 3m on tooling up
    If McKenna is sold (and I still hear Aston Villa are interested), then we should go for Ben Heneghan.
    I’d guess we’d get for about £400k

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If McKenna is sold (and I still hear Aston Villa are interested), then we should go for Ben Heneghan.
    I’d guess we’d get for about £400k
    No offence but i don’t trust your ability to source us a defender after the Willie Miller debacle!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No offence but i don’t trust your ability to source us a defender after the Willie Miller debacle!
    yawn. go back and read again.
    Ben Heneghan was pretty solid in his one year up here with Motherwell and he has not secured a first team place with Sheffield United.
    Exactly the type of player that fits in with our model

If and it's a big IF we cash in on McKenna I'd be starting bidding at £5 million. Plus insisting on a 25% sell on clause to all future clubs.

Hardball.

McKenna looks like the real deal. Solid, assured, can actually defend, knows when to clear his lines, pace and he can ping passes.

He's our player under a long contact so make any chunt interested pay through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    If and it's a big IF we cash in on McKenna I'd be starting bidding at £5 million. Plus insisting on a 25% sell on clause to all future clubs.

Hardball.

McKenna looks like the real deal. Solid, assured, can actually defend, knows when to clear his lines, pace and he can ping passes.

He's our player under a long contact so make any chunt interested pay through the nose.
    Just hope the chairman thinks like the fans and doesnt short change the club

I reckon Milne would easily sell him for £1.5 - £2m with a probable 10% sell on clause.
    If he was a Celtic player he would be valued at the very least £10m.
    We don’t need to sell so hold out for an absolute gem of an offer.

I think Milne would wet himself at an offer around £1.2m. If it was a transfer between two English clubs, you’d be starting at £15m

F*ck the money, I hope he stays & smashes a few Huns/Tims

It would be the first time for the clunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think Milne would wet himself at an offer around £1.2m. If it was a transfer between two English clubs, you’d be starting at £15m

F*ck the money, I hope he stays & smashes a few Huns/Tims
    Maybe nae 15 but if there is a guffball team it starts at 5+.

Thats pennies to even championship teams these days

Usual pessimism on this board. Why the fcuking fcuk would Milne wet himself at £1.2m? A hard nosed businessmen like him? Don't be absurd

He would ejaculate at £5m, and that is where the bidding would start. Still pocket money to lower English premiership clubs or even ANY championship club.

In any case, I don't see SK leaving till next summer.

Try to think a bit more positively, eh guys, instead of "Oh, I think we will finish 4th etc etc"?

Page 59 of 530 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast