+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

It's safe to say I've never heard of him.
    Mind you,people rave about some bloke called Messi!
    Never heard of that c**t either.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Just listened to his interview on Red TV. Christ min, if that's the boy happy I dread to think how he is on a rough day. Not the most charismatic.
    He has probably just been in conversation with Milne about the clubs ambitions and thinking to himself...3 f@cking years!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He was in 16/17 & had it taken off him as it apparently co-incided with a dip in form.
    It was passed on to the other Peterborough lad we were allegedly interested in (Jack Baldwin)
    Jack Baldwin......sounds like he should be on Coronation Street.

Seen more than a few negative types on Twitter slaughtering Forrester because of the level of the club we signed him from.

And yet, those same types laud Motherwell's scouting system, for sourcing Bowman, Moult, Main etc etc.

Yi canna win sometimes......

Welcome aboard, min. However, a few misplaced passes and them auld radges in the mainer can be right negative hoors.....

Is that the main stand twitter crewe you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    McLean was f'uckin s'hite and won't be missed in the slightest
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'd envisage that Frank Ross and the new boy Ferguson will fill that role.
    Forrester (he's signed now) likely replaces McLean or the deeper lying CM role beside Shinnie.

McGinn effectively replaces Christie as they inevitably hardly played together, certainly not in the run in, both on the right hand side and I would be happy if Stewart returned as I think he could be very effective in the hole behind the striker position.
    We may still need another option on the right to provide competition for Logan / McGinn

GMS / Wright to compete for the wide left position
    I wonder if Forrester will play further forward in the Christie position - he doesn’t look big and strong physically which I think is what we need in the holding role alongside Shinnie. I’d take Stewart back too if we played him in behind the main striker rather than out wide.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are a hard bunch to please so I won’t disappoint....I don’t expect anything other than mediocrity from this signing.
    I'm with you on this one RJ mate, personally I've never heard of the boy, and I doubt a lot of our fans actually have, it's quite silly and surprising the amount of happy clappers creamin in their punts over this one. Personally believe he will be a less than bang average signing who goes on steadily downhill from there to the depths of deepest darkest sh1te, but hey I do hope I'm wrong but I dont see it happening,
    Who "scouted" and found him? who has had him watched? and who signed him? I'll just leave this there but like I say I hope to fk I'm wrong as all I want for my beloved club is the best of everything but some numpties see that as a bad thing ffs

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I'm with you on this one RJ mate, personally I've never heard of the boy, and I doubt a lot of our fans actually have, it's quite silly and surprising the amount of happy clappers creamin in their punts over this one. Personally believe he will be a less than bang average signing who goes on steadily downhill from there to the depths of deepest darkest sh1te, but hey I do hope I'm wrong but I dont see it happening,
    Who "scouted" and found him? who has had him watched? and who signed him? I'll just leave this there but like I say I hope to fk I'm wrong as all I want for my beloved club is the best of everything but some numpties see that as a bad thing ffs

SF
    Derek McInnes quoted as saying “I’ve always liked him when I’ve seen him”.
    So sounds more like his idea as opposed to Russ Richardson.

If we’re fishing in the English pond I’m afraid this is what we’ll sign.
    When you hear (albeit rumour & not fact) that Kenny McLean is off to a mid table Championship team for about £10k per week, we’ve little chance of signing Championship players.

Let’s wait & see.
    Give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Seen more than a few negative types on Twitter slaughtering Forrester because of the level of the club we signed him from.

And yet, those same types laud Motherwell's scouting system, for sourcing Bowman, Moult, Main etc etc.

Yi canna win sometimes......

Welcome aboard, min. However, a few misplaced passes and them auld radges in the mainer can be right negative hoors.....

Difference is Motherwell don’t hav russ Richardson doing the scouting we do

Page 68 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast