+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Ill just leave this here.....

Attachment 9744
    Aye . Good point. Well made. That`s it, He`s OOT !!!

Kenny Miller can fck right off.

Is there anything in the DNA terms and conditions that allow us to cancel if we use the funds to sign complete and utter w@nkers?

If we sign this has been **** stirring egotistical peanut headed prIck then I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post

Is there anything in the DNA terms and conditions that allow us to cancel if we use the funds to sign complete and utter w@nkers?
    I believe there was a survey where you can give the club real input as to where the money is directed. afcmad1903 has the details

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I believe there was a survey where you can give the club real input as to where the money is directed. afcmad1903 has the details

Allow me walk you through what happened (again) You said you had a say on how it was spent. I said you didn’t. You went to great lengths to write out a lovely multiple quoted post to point out how right you were. You went mental at the thought of the club signing Kenny Miller, presumably against your wishes. I laughed

Allow me walk you through what happened (again) You said you had a say on how it was spent. I said you didn’t. You went to great lengths to write out a lovely multiple quoted post to point out how right you were. You went mental at the thought of the club signing Kenny Miller, presumably against your wishes. I laughed
    Didn't happen that way.

Youve been proved wrong in no time at all. Just like all the other times. Is it time for another gif or another username?
    You might be bored but I’m on the edge of my seat here...

Youve been proved wrong in no time at all. Just like all the other times. Is it time for another gif or another username
    You might be bored but I’m on the edge of my seat here...
    I can imagine this excites you in your fantasy world.
    I have no other username, that's another fantasy of yours. Probably an attempt at a clever ruse to deflect that maybe you yourself have pseudonyms.
    Woudn't be surprised if one of your alter ego's / crew comes along to your soggy biscuit challenge.

Me, I'm just bored of your lame attempts

let me just leave this here :

get a ƒucking room and stop ruining whats left of this ƒucking tumbleweed town eh......this 'was' until now one of the few threads worth opening up.

geez peace ffs

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I can imagine this excites you in your fantasy world.
    I have no other username, that's another fantasy of yours. Probably an attempt at a clever ruse to deflect that maybe you yourself have pseudonyms.
    Woudn't be surprised if one of your alter ego's / crew comes along to your soggy biscuit challenge.

Me, I'm just bored of your lame attempts

Look he’s getting all upset as the club has done something he can’t be positive about

Page 83 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast