+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 99 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

That’s Naismith signed for Peterborough.

https://www.theposh.com/news/2018/ju...land-naismith/

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Not sure that what they saw of Pansey will make him much of a makeweight. Be surprised if we snare Naismith thought would have liked him onboard - especially if there was a known versatility aspect to his game. Workhorse hardman in holding midfield and another flair player the priorities.
    I am inclined to agree with that. County have just signed Vigurs and Lindsay for centre mid and already have Draper, Chow plus others. I doubt they will want another centre mid on the books.

I think Naismith would be a very solid and versatile addition who is still young. But at best he would be an incremental improvement on what we already have. If it's going to involve a big fee, then I think it would be better invested in the huge gaps elsewhere in the squad.

McInnes is still keen though so perhaps there is funds there to make deals like this.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    My popcorn I prepared yesterday has gone all soft and mushy. Is it worth my while preparing some more?

No as he has just signed for Peterborough. Jason Naismith was the name I was given yesterday but clearly he saw English league 1 as a better option than SPL and Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Good. I didn't get the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Jeepers. That's us been top trumped by Peterborough and Burton Albion in the space of a year when bidding for Ross County players. Depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Good. I didn't get the big deal.
    I think he would have been a decent signing for free but 250k was a lot for a player who probably wouldn’t be first choice.

Logan is one of McInnes favourites so he would have been back up to him,he can play centre back so might have been useful if Devlin isn’t fit.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Jeepers. That's us been top trumped by Peterborough and Burton Albion in the space of a year when bidding for Ross County players. Depressing.
    Now there's likely signing ?? Thon striker who went to Vurton and then dis cruciate ?

Fits our buyin criterion, Irish , not made it in Enfland, and potentially a long term injury victim...…...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Are we allowed to believe the Record now? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Are we allowed to believe the Record now? I'm confused.
    Hence the question mark.
    The bloke who wrote the story is a Dons fan

Page 99 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast