+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 288 of 530 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McGinn would be better played as a striker if we are wanting to score goals if Rooney is definitely away. May is struggling to look decent and a threat, and the lad Cosgrove isn’t a natural goal scorer.
    Agreed. I’d put money on McGinn scoring double what May would up front and about 3 or 4 times more than Cosgrove would.

I’d also put money on Considine scoring more than those 2 if he was played as centre forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Another day of sweet feck all happening.
    Tomorrow’s WBA press conference would be the ideal chance for the local press to ask WTF is going on in this transfer window, but they are far too cosy with AFC & won’t have the cahoneys to ask the questions we want answers to.

The inactivity is becoming a joke now.
    Its a total joke! But the local press will ask if anything is imminent re signings im sure, Shinie and Mcdermid fae red tv now there the definition of ass kissers and to cosy to ask what all the fans want DM asked.

This is in my opinion the weakest and threadbare squad since possibly 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    We've done some stupid transfer deals over the years but getting rid of our only reliable goalscorer and not replacing him really does take the biscuit.
    Its a bit like selling Billy Dodds and taking in the ultimate target man Robbie Winters.
    Still think that will take some beating.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Its a bit like selling Billy Dodds and taking in the ultimate target man Robbie Winters.
    Still think that will take some beating.
    That was a real stinker, but at least we replaced Dodds

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Its a total joke! But the local press will ask if anything is imminent re signings im sure, Shinie and Mcdermid fae red tv now there the definition of ass kissers and to cosy to ask what all the fans want DM asked.

This is in my opinion the weakest and threadbare squad since possibly 2012
    Don’t be expecting anything remotely challenging from Messrs McDermid, Galloway etc.
    Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That was a real stinker, but at least we replaced Dodds
    I know Billy, and he always says he never wanted to leave us.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How about looking at some of the us college teams and seeing if there’s any players there
    My son is on a football scholarship and has just finished his second year at a university in Texas. The better players, regardless of whether they are American or not, tend to stay in the USA after they graduate and enter the draft for the MLS and the leagues below the MLS. He knows one or two very good players who have done this. Most graduate though and end up coming home (wherever home happens to be is). His opinion of the many that do come home, is that they would be way short of the standard required to play for Aberdeen or an equivalent level.

That’s Ball signed.

Weey hey get the flags oot we have signed a player !!! on loan Dominic Ball resigned for the season
    Last edited by macattack; 18-07-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s Ball signed.
    Get the bunting out.
    I’m off to crack one off.
    The excitement is too much

Page 288 of 530 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast