+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 309 of 530 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well it's McInnes that's whined on and on about facilities.
    I won't blame him for the stadium but he committed fully to the idea of the Stadium and Training facilities being linked.

So, now they have to be paid for.

So he can stop being pissed off and produce a winning team with the finances available.
    He might have to break the habit of a lifetime and actually give game time to the likes of Lewis Ferguson & Dean Campbell.
    Scott McKenna was a fluke - forced upon him because Reynolds & O'Connor made an a*se of it at Fir Park in the League Cup.

Our inability to sign players, McInnes mismanagement, our tightness, or a combination of all of that may force it upon him.
    I'd have added Bruce Anderson to that list above, but we really do desperately need a new striker. Bruce Anderson can replace Maynard, which let's be honest, is not difficult.

Hibs can sign what looks like a good striker for £150k from Switzerland (Kamberi).... just saying

McInnes will be gone sooner or later and we will still have the same problem once he is gone.

As in the same problem we have had for 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well it's McInnes that's whined on and on about facilities.
    I won't blame him for the stadium but he committed fully to the idea of the Stadium and Training facilities being linked.

So, now they have to be paid for.

So he can stop being pissed off and produce a winning team with the finances available.
    McInnes won't be here by the time the new stadium is built IMO
    He might see the training complex.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    McInnes won't be here by the time the new stadium is built IMO
    He might see the training complex.
    The way you lot go on, you'd think we have been bottom 6 for the last 5 year

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    The way you lot go on, you'd think we have been bottom 6 for the last 5 year
    What has your comment got to do with mine?
    My comment is an opinion thinking McInnes will be p1ssed off
    The first decent offer he gets, he's gone
    What's our league placing got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Hibs can sign what looks like a good striker for £150k from Switzerland (Kamberi).... just saying
    The key words there are “from Switzerland”.

We’ve openly admitted we don’t look at these markets - no, we stick to the hyper inflated guff leagues - another failing to add to the list.......

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The key words there are “from Switzerland”.

We’ve openly admitted we don’t look at these markets - no, we stick to the hyper inflated guff leagues - another failing to add to the list.......
    Now that Rooney has left, when is DM signing a new left winger?....

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes will be gone sooner or later and we will still have the same problem once he is gone.

As in the same problem we have had for 20 years.
    Milne!

Its entirely possible im.just bored of the hole thing now! Having missed out on lots of targets if and when we get signings it'll probably be of low-ish standard!

Midfielder Gleeson, a summer signing, was sent of for a scan but his injury was not as bad as feared.

He trained yday! But i think its really poor of the club not to calm fans fears when they learned it wasn't as bad as first feared

They realky coudnt give a sh!te for us just our wallet!

Page 309 of 530 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast