+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 254 of 530 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I'm confident we'll make 3 or 4 signings this week.
    You said that last week too.

We'll sign a keeper.

We almost need to make two decent signings to make the Rooney deal worthwhile.

We have a good amount of budget yet.

We submit our Europa squad on Thursday afternoon
    I could be wrong but I think you can add “two wildcards” outwith squad listed, up to 24 hours prior to first game in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Jesus wept! You dominate this forum with your negative tripe. Abodies injured we need to sign a whole new team or Milne needs to go. Behave! I'm old enough to remember the kids book henny penny and you have managed to convince a fair few on here the sky has fallen down . We have lost McLean a big miss . We have brought in Gleeson an Forrester the latter i think will be good. Devlin has replaced O'Connor who nobody rated . Stewart has gone whose place was taken by Mcginn when he came back anyway. Ferguson has been signed and is by all accounts a very good player. We have lost Christie who was hopeless the second half of the season and super dom ball . We have Dean Campbell coming into the team . We will sign some loan players who don't come in until late on. We have missed out on mcgeoch and a striker in England. How old are you ? Away back to your PlayStation
    Comical Ali has a twin brother ^^^^

We have missed out more than McGeouch and the striker from Doncaster.
    We definitely need players in to give ourselves a chance and somehow you don’t see that?
    Every penny doesn’t need to be a prisoner in the Pittodrie boardroom, unfortunately at the moment it certainly is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You said that last week too.
    well it has to come right at some point. we need 5-6 players yet

Absolute rubbish

If McInnes really does work 2 windows in advance, he would have decided who he wanted to sign this summer a whole year ago. So where are they then?

Mr red John I'm sorry that gleeson, Forrester , Ferguson and Devlin are not up.to your high standards. I'd rather be a friend of comical Ali than a complete spanner like.you.

well it has to come right at some point. we need 5-6 players yet
    If Rooney goes, I’d say we need;

1) right centre half
    2) right back - at a push 1) above could cover similar to Considine can do on left.
    3) right winger
    4) centre forward
    5) back up goalie

5 players in this week? I’ll be staggered if we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Mr red John I'm sorry that gleeson, Forrester , Ferguson and Devlin are not up.to your high standards. I'd rather be a friend of comical Ali than a complete spanner like.you.
    All 4 have not kicked a competitive ball for Aberdeen. They could be good, they could be rubbish. We were clamouring for May last summer and it's not worked out. Inevitably 1 maybe 2 of those 4 won't work out. If that's the case and we get injuries (like we seem to have at present) we are threadbare.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If Rooney goes, I’d say we need;

1) right centre half
    2) right back - at a push 1) above could cover similar to Considine can do on left.
    3) right winger
    4) centre forward
    5) back up goalie

5 players in this week? I’ll be staggered if we do.
    How a Left Back isn't a priority is beyond me. Considine is routinely skinned by any winger with a modicum of pace, and the protection Hayes used to provide him was showed up hugely last season when he wasn't there. I'm not moving Shinnie there when the lad wants to play CM and we need him at CM.

Page 254 of 530 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast