+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 202 of 530 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Being coy about the transfers. Can't be branding about that we have X,Y or Z to spend.

Also with Hamilton not playing ball the club will need to be cagey until the compensation ruling is heard.

There will be more than two further signings, of that I am confident, well I hope, think, pray!!!
    Ditto if we have possible 4/5 struggling with injuries we need 2 if not 3 in asap !

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I wouldn't be too upset if Ball returned. With the transfer kitty still quite generous we should be signing better players than him and to be honest it would have been better if his return was completed a few weeks back but he certainly wasn't as bad as some on here made out. I'd take him.
    Exact same thought crossed my mind as well this morning. If Gleeson is out for a few months as is feared, then we have a ready made replacement, and also someone who can provide cover for Devlin. Just not Logan!!

Assume it would be another loan but no problem with that

A lot of clubs won't be willing to let peripheral players leave until after they know if they are able to secure their own targets. It's really just a giant game of chess at present. We will have targets who are willing to come but their parent clubs won't allow them to leave just yet.

On the plus side, Ferguson looks like a good signing. Certainly hasn't looked out of place in our midfield. Good solid player with a good engine, could be a good bit of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Exact same thought crossed my mind as well this morning. If Gleeson is out for a few months as is feared, then we have a ready made replacement, and also someone who can provide cover for Devlin. Just not Logan!!

Assume it would be another loan but no problem with that
    Ffs! What happened to Gleeson? Kinda injury is it?

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Ffs! What happened to Gleeson? Kinda injury is it?
    Injured his knee, getting fouled in the build up to St J's equlaliser yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Injured his knee, getting fouled in the build up to St J's equlaliser yesterday
    So can we class that as his first assist then

Some jester on Twitter said we’re about to sign Canadian striker Montieff Huckmann.

At this rate, not far wrong

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Some jester on Twitter said we’re about to sign Canadian striker Montieff Huckmann.

At this rate, not far wrong
    Lol. We have shouted that name at a few of our players last season.

We have approximately £250,000 hard cash to spend. Roughly 10 went out the door last season and this season so far 3 have come in. No point signing players to just have a certain squad size as we need players who will improve us. Some young players will be promoted to the first team squad permanently as should be required anyway if we want to improve them. We will definitely need to get in 4 more players but with a budget of £250,000 I certainly don’t expect a good standard of player.
    If I was a DNA contributor I would certainly be asking what the hell have they done with our money?

Who thinks this could all be a bluff from Aberdeen FC and we will see them splash the cash soon and give us a squad of players that will be feared by our competition in the league for this coming season?

Me neither

they need to be bluffing on the two signings and the bid while probably £200k-£300k hard cash was probably a '£500k deal'.

if they are not bluffing on the two signings we are in deep dodo every time we have 2-3 injuries at once

Page 202 of 530 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast