+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 257 of 530 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Pretty sure I read somewhere there is a clause that allows Rogers to return at anytime, even outwith the transfer windows.
    It could just be that Craddock is the bench warmer with the club having the option to recall Rogers if required.
    I suppose the worst that could happen is that Craddock has to come on during a game.
    Rogers would then get recalled.
    Noticed he was sub for St Mirren v Killie.
    They kept a clean sheet so don’t see him getting a game there in the short-term.

“As has been reported by the media today, Cove Rangers opening game at Balmoral Stadium against Aberdeen FC was overshadowed by a serious looking injury to Cove Rangers player, Jordon Brown.

Jordon suffered a head injury as a result of an accidental clash of heads with Aberdeen FC player, Andrew Considine, in the 50th minute of today’s game. The club would like to report that Jordon has been assessed by the medical team at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, his scans are all clear and he will be discharged this evening and monitored over a further 48-hour period."

Pretty sure I read somewhere there is a clause that allows Rogers to return at anytime, even outwith the transfer windows.
    It could just be that Craddock is the bench warmer with the club having the option to recall Rogers if required.
    It makes a lot of sense with Rogers sitting on the St.Mirren bench watching how their defensive unit works together as opposed to sitting on ours and watching the team the pays his wages going about their business. It’s always a plus having the back up keeper out on loan but having the 3rd man (see what I did there ) sitting on the bench ready for action when called upon.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 15-07-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    That is true, but it would be weird if say Lewis had a 1 week injury the week after the window closes, we take Rogers back, he plays, Lewis returns and then Rogers is in total limbo again....
    I agree.
    All I'm suggesting is that it may not be necessary to get in a back up this week.
    Its maybe more likely that this will come by the end of August, with Craddock the backup till then.
    If they don't fill the spot, then the caveat allows us to recall should Joe get injured

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It makes a lot of sense with Rogers sitting on the St.Mirren bench watching how their defensive unit works together as opposed to sitting on ours and watching the team the pays his wages going about their business. It’s always a plus having the back up keeper out on loan but having the 3rd man (see what I did there ) sitting on the bench ready for action we called upon.

I see what you did, but don't believe you understand

I agree.
    All I'm suggesting is that it may not be necessary to get in a back up this week.
    Its maybe more likely that this will come by the end of August, with Craddock the backup till then.
    If they don't fill the spot, then the caveat allows us to recall should Joe get injured
    Aye I agree with that, to be honest the Rogers situation is probably the least of our worries, as you say, likely we could get a free/loanee by end of August if required.

I agree.
    If there was any chance of the above happening, why let Rogers go in the first place????
    Of all the ridiculous things we have done in the past while, this seems to top it.
    If they guy isn't considered to be any good, do him the decency of letting him move to another team permanently.

I see what you did, but don't believe you understand
    Nobody understands you...your definitely in a league of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nobody understands you...your definitely in a league of your own.
    Plenty get me.
    I don't get you though, you just come across as a negative troll.
    What positive things do you have to say for the club?

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    If there was any chance of the above happening, why let Rogers go in the first place????
    Of all the ridiculous things we have done in the past while, this seems to top it.
    If they guy isn't considered to be any good, do him the decency of letting him move to another team permanently.
    Would be just as well as McInnes doesn’t genuinely trust him anyway.
    The plus side to all of this is that it saves Milne a bit on wages to go to the new stadium.

Page 257 of 530 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast