+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 304 of 530 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I assume you don't understand what once in a lifetime actually means then?
    Oh come on ! I will hand you a spade and you can dig yourself a bigger hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Oh come on ! I will hand you a spade and you can dig yourself a bigger hole.
    That a no then?

That's the spirit. Prefer playing Cypriots or teams from the Chinese border?
    Of course I do.

Nothing exotic about f'uckin Burnley.

A bloody s'hitehole with a crap team and a numpty manager who can hardly bloody speak.

Agenda driven unobjective claptrap as per your usual . We are just being realistic given the honking draw. Some people on here need to get a grip
    Lot of that going about lately. Must be catching

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course I do.

Nothing exotic about f'uckin Burnley.

A bloody s'hitehole with a crap team and a numpty manager who can hardly bloody speak.
    But remember it's a once in a lifetime unlikely to be repeated at least for another 70 years or more event min

But remember it's a once in a lifetime unlikely to be repeated at least for another 70 years or more event min
    You've obviously started a new profile...no shame in that, seems to be the rage on here now. Since you've been about on here you'll know that there's plenty of posters that weren't born when we last played an English mob in a competitive game. So therefore, it is indeed a once in a lifetime game.

New season, new profile, same old sh1te

Just saw this on the BBC website,

McInnes will now use the money generated by the Rooney deal to bolster his own squad and says the fee received means he "maybe has the opportunity to bring in one or two more".

That DNA money is drying up quick considering we only signed Ball on loan since being told there was £250k left.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44890774

You've obviously started a new profile...no shame in that, seems to be the rage on here now. Since you've been about on here you'll know that there's plenty of posters that weren't born when we last played an English mob in a competitive game. So therefore, it is indeed a once in a lifetime game.
    Um my profile is the same it's just spelt properly this time. I don't think it would take Einstein to work out it's the same poster with the daft pretensious name. I will not usually be drawn into semantics but you seem determined to have the last word. Once in a lifetime is something which is highly unlikely to happen more than once in your 3 score years and ten. not something that is happening for the first time in your young existence. You are a curmudgeonly so and so . I do share your taste in films if not your take on the team we both support

Um my profile is the same it's just spelt properly this time. I don't think it would take Einstein to work out it's the same poster with the daft pretensious name. I will not usually be drawn into semantics but you seem determined to have the last word. Once in a lifetime is something which is highly unlikely to happen more than once in your 3 score years and ten. not something that is happening for the first time in your young existence. You are a curmudgeonly so and so . I do share your taste in films if not your take on the team we both support
    I'm actually a lovely, easy going, happy go lucky arsehole.

Page 304 of 530 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast