+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 459 of 530 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm not struggling to understand, I have a very clear knowledge that you don't know what you are talking about.
    Anyway, we're going nowhere with this conversation.

Just remember every time you post that DNA is a con, is another signal that you are trying to hard to convince yourself and others with your lack of facts.
    The fans will have their own opinion when the window slams shut (party At Donsdaft’s for anyone interested ).

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I'd be surprised if we hadn't made enquiries at least about him.
    He'd improve our starting 11 for sure.
    I’d be surprised if we had.

At no time has DM suggested we need or are after a defensive midfielder.
    We don’t need one.
    We have Shinnie, Gleeson, Ferguson, Ball & Campbell who can all play in the “2” of a
    4-2-3-1.

I’d far rather we invested our budget in a winger & a “no10”.
    Perhaps DM will hedge his bets & try for Ryan Christie to cover both?

I was thinking along the lines of getting him in and finally moving Shinnie to his position at left back.

That right there would almost be like 2 signings

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d be surprised if we had.

At no time has DM suggested we need or are after a defensive midfielder.
    We don’t need one.
    We have Shinnie, Gleeson, Ferguson, Ball & Campbell who can all play in the “2” of a
    4-2-3-1.

I’d far rather we invested our budget in a winger & a “no10”.
    Perhaps DM will hedge his bets & try for Ryan Christie to cover both?
    I think after settling in, Forrester will fill the number 10 role....

I was thinking along the lines of getting him in and finally moving Shinnie to his position at left back.

I wouldn’t be against that. He is a better player than Gleeson and Ball so I think because DM insists on 2 sitting midfielders he would be better accomplished for that role alongside Ferguson. Shinnie at left back would be an improvement on Cumbersome.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wouldn’t be against that. He is a better player than Gleeson and Ball so I think because DM insists on 2 sitting midfielders he would be better accomplished for that role alongside Ferguson. Shinnie at left back would be an improvement on Cumbersome.
    We will have the usual along in a minute telling us how Gleeson is better than the bloke who played in the league above him for 6 straight seasons.

I wouldn’t be against that at all.

Two things though;

1) DM loves Shinnie’s energy in midfield
    2) DM loves Considine.

So won’t be happening.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hibs sign Mulumbu as a replacement for McGinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We will have the usual along in a minute telling us how Gleeson is better than the bloke who played in the league above him for 6 straight seasons.
    I will agree with you that Gleeson has not looked particularly impressive in the little i have seen of him. Mcinnes had stated that we had missed A Ryan Jack sort of midfielder last season. Someone who could retain possession and play others in in the midfield. I think he does require a bit more time to bed in before final judgement can be passed.

Right now he is a poor man's Ryan Jack and puts me more in mind of Peter silky Hetherston ie pretty mediocre.
    I would play your friend Mr Ball over him once Logan is back from suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I will agree with you that Gleeson has not looked particularly impressive in the little i have seen of him. Mcinnes had stated that we had missed A Ryan Jack sort of midfielder last season. Someone who could retain possession and play others in in the midfield. I think he does require a bit more time to bed in before final judgement can be passed.

Right now he is a poor man's Ryan Jack and puts me more in mind of Peter silky Hetherston ie pretty mediocre.
    I would play your friend Mr Ball over him once Logan is back from suspension.
    Ah Ryan jack is the same bloke that Roma and Napoli were scouting only to end up at ibrox. If you miss him you’ve got a problem with your midfield. He was like didier deschamps if didier was a softie who couldn’t tackle I’ll enjou watching Ryan playing international football once he becomes the obligatory first choice

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will say it again....you are getting conned by the whole AberDNA palaver. The heed hauncho (Stewart Milne) has stated that Derek McInnes (Dodgy Del) has an increased transfer budget again this season and he has some of the DNA funds.
    I know you (Afc1903mad) don’t believe my doubting of Milne’s word...but I will be the first to say I was wrong once we have obviously tooled right up and good to go after the window closes. I am being serious here in my pessimism of Stewart Milne’s word. If he cons you I really hope you (DNA members) hold him to account!
    What absolute garbage.

‘Dodgy Del’ is a professional who manages our club with attention to detail that your posts fail to acknowledge. If you really think there is very much better out there then that’s fine, but reading your posts (and others) it just seems a petty bitterness enjoyed by many internet trolls to get a rise.

I’m on pretty much minimum wage but I joined DNA as I’m happy to contribute what I can afford to a passtime I love. To expect immediate results is absolutely retarded. DNA will take a few years to bed in, but true to troll form you want results immediately.

Is it going towards the crap shack? I doubt it as I can’t see it ever being built (hopefully)

Page 459 of 530 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509 ... LastLast