+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 305 of 530 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Hear what you are saying and with Christie and Mclean being out its probably weaker, as i say not seen Forrester so can’t compare. Would say Devlin is an upgrade on O’Connor though. Think the players not featuring tomorrow are not due to minor knocks and not worth risking more than anything. As long as there is no more injuries we will most likely go with

Lewis
    Logan Devlin Mckenna Considine
    Gleeson Shinnie
    Mcginn Forrester GMS
    May/Cosgrove (either or)

Apart from the obvious weakness at left back and lack of goals from strikers its a team capable of beating Burnley.

Craddock, Reynolds, Ferguson, Ross, Campbell, may/cosgrove, Wright, Ball (could start ahead of Gleeson) not an experienced bench but still decent enough. Lack of game changer unless Wright can do something.

Thats pretty much the team that won at San Giro last day of season so all is not lost. Hopefully its just greetin on here and everyone is fully behind the team next Thursday and do our bit to help out the team.
    Couple of great posts, Pauldolski, but you are farting into the breeze with some of the negative wasters on this site if you expect some positivity.

The end is nigh, you'd think. They know who they are - last season it was "McInnes is definitely away (x2) We're gonna finish the season in 4th, maybe even 5th if Killie kick on etc etc". Really have to wonder if football is the correct sport for some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm actually a lovely, easy going, happy go lucky arsehole.
    Fair do's and I'm an uptight opinionated nitpicking arse. Keeps it lively though !

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    New season, new profile, same old sh1te
    New season same profile same boring repetitive negative pIsh

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Couple of great posts, Pauldolski, but you are farting into the breeze with some of the negative wasters on this site if you expect some positivity.

The end is nigh, you'd think. They know who they are - last season it was "McInnes is definitely away (x2) We're gonna finish the season in 4th, maybe even 5th if Killie kick on etc etc". Really have to wonder if football is the correct sport for some of them.
    Yeah know what you mean we could finish second in every competition and there would be people wanting to finish 1st what's that about

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yeah know what you mean we could finish second in every competition and there would be people wanting to finish 1st what's that about
    Oh dear he's back

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Oh dear he's back
    Show us your runner up medals

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    New season same profile same boring repetitive negative pIsh
    If we got drawn against Jossys Giants in the Europa, we wouldn’t be ready for it.
    Sorry if that sounds a bit negative but I’d take it up with the manager

Just watched the 15 minute DM interview on RED TV & he didn’t half cut a frustrated figure.
    Maybe it’s just me but I thought it was pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If we got drawn against Jossys Giants in the Europa, we wouldn’t be ready for it.
    Sorry if that sounds a bit negative but I’d take it up with the manager
    If we got drawn agaisnt Josh’s giants we would have people telling us how much more money they got for finishing in their respective league than us.

Coming weeks. As I've said before. We cant force players to sign for us

Page 305 of 530 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast