+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 357 of 530 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Absolutely, the whole point in a messageboard is to have discussion and debate - we’ve all got different opinions which is fine, there’s no need for folk to get personal just because others disagree with them. At end of the day we’ve all got the same desire - to see our team winning, which hopefully we’ll do tonight!
    Well it's a bit silly taking stuff on a messageboard personally but some folk will always wind each other up. I find the constant McInnes slagging to be more boring than anything else given that Mason has now successfully recruited several others to his cause and it sometimes feels as though every second post is negative. I don't have an issue with folk who want a change. I don't disagree with them out of blind loyalty to McInnes. I just think it's daft to get rid of a relatively successful manager for the sake of change given that any replacement will be working with the same limitations.

No disrespect to anyone on here but in the grand scheme of things you're all irrelevant to me and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. So if I point out that you're talking sh*te (which you probably are) feel free to tell me to f*ck off and no offence will be taken.

What a pathetic support we really are then. FACT!

Trout and 50 kilos of! Just like a dons fanwho isn't you!! Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Not a lot has changed on here over the years! Still your similar characters from before! Every cu•nt is different who cares if some moan a bit or some happy clap a bit. STOP giving every f•ucking one grief who has a different opinion! Ones on here berating mason n red John must be right controlling buggers in real life!
    opposite i reckon. hen pecked fannies
    every other post personal. modern snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What a cracking post.
    This man gets it.
    It’ll not come as a surprise that I disagree with most of it. That said, If luck & money are the two most important factors, we had more than any other team bar Celtic for a few years & favourable ‘lucky’ cup draws

I would also say that there’s a poster on here who absolutely knows his onions on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I would also say that there’s a poster on here who absolutely knows his onions on this subject.
    Why thank you Mason.
    Very kind of you to say

Fa?

I hinna seen onythin fae Euromeister this year...… ;-)

That Melt must hae hid a coronary fan he seen the draaaa haha

It’ll not come as a surprise that I disagree with most of it. That said, If luck & money are the two most important factors, we had more than any other team bar Celtic for a few years & favourable ‘lucky’ cup draws
    If you disagree, why not attempt to have a salient discussion and debate on the matter, go on, put your points across.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If you disagree, why not attempt to have a salient discussion and debate on the matter, go on, put your points across.
    No bother. With the Huns out the game, we had more money than most, with the exception of a shyte Celtic team, who we avoided in the cups anyway.

Money & luck.

Even if that’s wrong & the manager has very little to do with success, can we not swap ours with one that isn’t a smarmy Hun?

Page 357 of 530 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast