+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 245 of 530 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He's hardly a signing if he's another f'uckin loan.

What the f'uck does he do?

Forward, midfield, pie seller?

Stuff your stupid loans and get us some real players of our own.
    He’s a winger. A very good one.

Which makes my highly sceptical about the whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1r View Post
    As a Glasgow born Aberdeen fan of 30 years you have no idea how much a guy like Shay sticking the
    finger up to the bigots on both sides down here means. Win or lose he's a legend. We need more players who dont subscribe to the old firm superiority narrative and give it ****!ng laldy when we play them
    I like the fact that Logan does that pish but at the end of the day it’s an act.

Like every other player in our team if one of the cheeks comes calling Logan would be off like a shot,probably doing the same badge punching he does when playing against us.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s the Aberdeen FC (as a club, not fans) way of thought about Rangers. They want a stronger Rangers as they are not upto challenges. The club at the moment can’t even source players (there is a lot of players out there really).
    A stronger Rangers .... what a load of p!sh! Aberdeen are letting their fans down big time by having idiots like Considine talking to the press.
    If I was the manager he would be right out the door for a daft comment like that!
    I have no problem with a stronger Rangers, it probably boosts TV deals. No matter what happens to them financially they will be seen as part of the fabric of the country along with masons, the Orange order and a legal system in disrepute so will survive. Getting stronger is ok so long as they finish behind us in the league it's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s a winger. A very good one.

Which makes my highly sceptical about the whole thing
    He made enough appearances last year to get a premiership winners medal.
    On one hand, with the signing of Mahrez, Guardiola May want the loon to go on loan and get some game time.
    The other hand wonders if we would be the right club/ league for him.
    Maybe the development of Madison while he was here helps.
    I’m doubtful, but certainly would look forward to seeing him for the Dons if it were to happen.

Totally agree. Considine out of order.
    We dont need a strong Newco.
    We need a strong Aberdeen
    Aberdeen first.
    Anyway Rangers died and embrassing end. Lest we forget

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Why is cosgrove seen as a different option to may neither threaten to be prolific
    I'd have thought that was pretty obvious why he's a different option. They're totally different types of players and bring different options to the team.

Prolific or not I have the impression that is what well be basing our front options around.

From 18 months ago

Celtic news: Hoops snubbed in loan deal for Man City gem Phil Foden

Also from the link
    According to the report, City manager Pep Guardiola believes Foden will develop at a faster rate in Manchester than being fielded elsewhere.
    Also reported in the times
    Manchester City are expected to open contract talks next month with Phil Foden and will not loan the midfielder to another club for the 2018-19 season.
    So unless he needs to be more physical and play in a more physical league, I don’t understand why he would be loaned to us
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 14-07-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I'd have thought that was pretty obvious why he's a different option. They're totally different types of players and bring different options to the team.

Prolific or not I have the impression that is what well be basing our front options around.

"Prolific or not"... if you are happy with that then good luck...its a phucking shambles.

Our manager is having a phucking mare so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

Many successful teams start from building the team round non prolific strikers. Great we can all be impressed with the way we knock it long and cosgrove brings it down and then is completely irrelevant for the rest of the move

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Was Moult proven up here before he joined Motherwell?
    Moult get banded about again, because he came from nowhere. Odd.

Page 245 of 530 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast