+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 530 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McInnes signed him

But i suppose hes sh@te now if hes nae playing as McInnes is a master tactician.

F@ck Rooney. Get rid and be left with May and Cosgrove. Sounds like bums off seats sh@t
    Dearie me, did oor Del turn down you and your chum’s advances for a photo/autograph?......just seems everything is his fault in both your eyes!.......FFS......at our club we have a management team......the data/performances will be analysed and a collective decision will be made on any player regarding performance/fitness/attitude......perhaps that does not fit into your mindset.

Rooney is a good player, however, 0 goals in his last 15 outings suggest you are right about our master tactician after all, I doff my cap accordingly.

Onwards and upwards

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Dearie me, did oor Del turn down you and your chum’s advances for a photo/autograph?......just seems everything is his fault in both your eyes!.......FFS......at our club we have a management team......the data/performances will be analysed and a collective decision will be made on any player regarding performance/fitness/attitude......perhaps that does not fit into your mindset.

Rooney is a good player, however, 0 goals in his last 15 outings suggest you are right about our master tactician after all, I doff my cap accordingly.

Onwards and upwards

SF

Yes stats don’t lie a sam cosgrove has 1 goal in 38 games is a great rate for a striker

To be fair to the players the data recorder doesn't pick up that a striker has been put out on the wing to contest the odd high ball. Said striker would be far better analysed by the coaching staff playing through the middle while feeding on crosses coming in from real wide players getting to the byeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yes stats don’t lie a sam cosgrove has 1 goal in 38 games is a great rate for a striker
    Jings crivvers, I am getting auld, I thought he only played half a dozen games for us, anyway, onwards and upwards.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    To be fair to the players the data recorder doesn't pick up that a striker has been put out on the wing to contest the odd high ball. Said striker would be far better analysed by the coaching staff playing through the middle while feeding on crosses coming in from real wide players getting to the byeline.
    Indeed, however the catapult is on their torso recording every detail thru the week and also obviously for 90 minutes on a Saturday, perhaps that is why the management team analyse things and perhaps why we finished the 2nd best team over the season......again.

Dinna tell donsdaft, his hero......K Mac covered more miles than anyone per game last season.

SF

Aye, that`s it. Poor Loon does anything/everything he`s asked to do for the Team and the Club. Even when it doesn`t suit his style of play at all.

It`s painful watching Rooney being expected to play as a Left Winger , and try and outjump ANY Centrehalf. It`s just not his game.
    Lets give him a run as a penalty box striker, and bingo 20 goals plus per season.

I suppose the problem now is that this boy Cosgrove finally gives us that Big Target mand who can hold the ball, head it down for others and cause " mayhem" in the oppostion defence ( Aye , mayhem with a small m.)

So what`s Deek going to do now ? Switch to 4-4-2 ? Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Jings crivvers, I am getting auld, I thought he only played half a dozen games for us, anyway, onwards and upwards.

SF
    I know it’s difficult to believe but he did apparently play professionally before signing for us. He even managed to go on loan to teams in the league below the conference still couldn’t score there. Imagine if we gave a game to a kid who played 38 senior games with 1 goal even mackie would have been more lethal !!
    But he may run around a bit more than Rooney

He's the worst player we have to be playing down the wing as well. I can understand Mcinnes going for May in the hope that he scores as many goals and does a little bit more that Rooney can't. Problem last season was that May couldn't do either.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

So what`s Deek going to do now ? Switch to 4-4-2 ? Hmmmm.
    Not a bad idea. I'd be happy to see Cosgrove start with Rooney as long as it is in a 4-4-2 and not a 4-2-3-1. It would certainly give the opposition something to ponder.

I'm glad Cosgrove is still here. He seemed to fit in well in the small amount of games he has played for us.

Lexmoto tornado for sale 50cc bargain at £100.

Astra VXR also if anyone is interested.

2 bed flat as well. PM me

[QUOTE=Jackjarvis;38918599]Indeed, however the catapult is on their torso recording every detail thru the week and also obviously for 90 minutes on a Saturday, perhaps that is why the management team analyse things and perhaps why we finished the 2nd best team over the season......again.

Dinna tell donsdaft, his hero......K Mac covered more miles than anyone per game last season.

Indeed, although I expect Rooney was signed on goaĺscoring stats while at Caley rather than the black box recordings from training sessions. In truth being shuffled out wide makes even less sense as I can't believe his fitness is where it was when he joined. It's clear to my eyes that it isn't and would hope he returns to be the penalty box striker.

Page 103 of 530 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast