+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disillusioned

Disillusioned

I'm at a loss with DM and more so Milne or how I like to call Milne is a auld baldy stingy c unt. He is only in it to make money! If he's a proper fan then I'm a fkn leprechaun

Even the most happy clapping coont out there must see this and dm is done here he is clueless and how he sees that gimp cosgrove as a better player than Anderson God only knows! Our stats are shocking! Is it 3 goals from open play all season ? And Stewart knocking them in for fun and Rooney

!! I'm abroad just now having a good time but I'm worried and peeved with this situation it's clear Huns are a level above us just now hell 2 levels good God herts are 10 points ahead of us!! 5th will be an achievement just now for us. Recruitment has been shocking Gleeson n Forrester just more glaring proof dm is a clueless c unt

We actually played ok yesterday, surprisingly.
    Unfortunately you’re correct and we cannot score a goal to save ourselves. May is a broken man, never mind a redundant footballer.

Watched the game on red tv at 12pm and we were lucky in the 90 minutes. Wilson looks good but apart from that I wasn't impressed. Hibs rally deserved to win in the 90.

I just hate Milne with a passion he has presided over a terrible time for AFC and got lucky with dm initially. But I see us regressing just now. Milne wanted a strong hun now hell mend him he has his wish

We are where we are due to our lack of ambition. Aberdeen have not been an ambitious club for a long period now and the malaise is very evident. It’s getting that bad that we are even going down the route of trying to score as little goals as possible now. Astonishing that any Aberdeen fan thinks Milne and McInnes are what the club need.

�������� yes

USA fkn mince ! Mr happy crappy will disagree! Pare freaks

manager passing notes again ?

utterly cringe inducing , if so

I became disillusioned about a year ago exactly when we let celtic muller us at home. Thats when my McInnes rage started. Then the pumpings fae sevco nailed it. The man will not change his ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    manager passing notes again ?

utterly cringe inducing , if so
    I honestly believe the passing of the notes is just in the hope of playing mind games with the opposition to get their attention to what might be on the paper. Nothing changes after our note passing and Shinnie has probably been told to look like he is concentrating on the so called said instructions.
    If though these are genuine instructions I would be seriously concerned about our lack of doing homework on the opposition and our lack of decent tactics if we are to keep trying something different. Has anyone spotted anything different happening after the notes to Shinnie?
    Bad management!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I honestly believe the passing of the notes is just in the hope of playing mind games with the opposition to get their attention to what might be on the paper. Nothing changes after our note passing and Shinnie has probably been told to look like he is concentrating on the so called said instructions.
    If though these are genuine instructions I would be seriously concerned about our lack of doing homework on the opposition and our lack of decent tactics if we are to keep trying something different. Has anyone spotted anything different happening after the notes to Shinnie?
    Bad management!
    No, he's not a tactical genius (apart from in his own head?)
    That he plays ppl out of position & striker who never scores , while Davidson looses his impetus by sitting on bench, points to very much lack of genius.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast