+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 229 of 530 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    They’re all zoomers on there.
    So I’ll say pish.
    If we sign a left back in this window I’ll be staggered.
    Can't believe we are going into another season where Consi is our only real left back option - I'm not counting Shinnie as a LB especially as we have next to nothing in Centre Midfield at the moment.

Consi gives it his all, but against Celtic and probably Sevco this season, as well as in Europe we need someone who can defend in 1 on 1's....Aaron Lennon in a couple of weeks against Consi could be scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    Can't believe we are going into another season where Consi is our only real left back option - I'm not counting Shinnie as a LB especially as we have next to nothing in Centre Midfield at the moment.

Consi gives it his all, but against Celtic and probably Sevco this season, as well as in Europe we need someone who can defend in 1 on 1's....Aaron Lennon in a couple of weeks against Consi could be scary.
    Don’t disagree, but it’ll happen

Deeks waiting till the world cups over incase any of his future signings get injured

We’ve been able to sign players since January on pre contracts. McInnes said himself he works two windows in advance so what the f’ucks he been doing?

To only have 3 in at this stage with Europe only two weeks away is not good enough. After all, the club always tells us how allegedly important Europe is to them, and we all know for definite what a financial game changer it could be for the club yet we’re throwing it away for another year - EPL opposition or not.

Any signings we make now have missed a big chunk of pre season and time to integrate into the squad. Good excuse for McInnes though if we have a poor start.

The current situation is a joke. Having to cancel friendlies we need to be playing for sharpness due to injuries to a paper thin squad is a joke. Frankly, that’s the sort of tin pot Mickey Mouse s’hite I’d associate with Sevco, not a proper football club.

Even looking at s’hite like Nowak is a joke.

DNA? 😂😂😂

My pants are entirely dry, but are singularly unimpressed by the whole thing so far.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 13-07-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Surprised that we have never gone back and tried to sign some of the Eastern Block players that we have played against in the Europa Cup in recent years. We are told that we forged good relationships at board level with these types of clubs
    Players from Croatia, Bosnia, etc tend to be technically very sound and hard as nails.
    Don't expect to see their star players, but some of there younger or fringe players are lightly to be far better than some of the dross we sometimes peruse from the Englandshire lower leagues.
    When I see the likes of Nicky Mainard I do worry, hardy played a first team game ( not his fault entirely ) and basically never looked like scoring when he did play
    How about it Del and recruitment team, there is some gems to be found at decent prices

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    My pants are entirely dry, but are singularly unimpressed by the whole thing so far.
    Admit it - a little bit of wee dropped out.

Ive seen enough fitba abroad to know there are some excellent players out there. I would have signed 4 players from Ronnie the ass fisters Valerenga. I remember sitting there thinking we should tap into Norway. Their left back was ace. Turned out he was away to sign for Djurgardens. Surely we are a better gig than Djurgardens

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I heard it somewhere re his performance vs PSG. Ive watched some highlights of angers before

Think he cost Angers 2M?
    You wouldn't have seen much of him then. He got 8 starts in a whole league campaign at a diddy French team, The Weegie press built Dalcio and Musonda up to be world beaters and this guy will likely be no different.

I would have been diasppointed had we signed him although i'm almost at the stage where I'll accept anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    We’ve been able to sign players since January on pre contracts. McInnes said himself he works two windows in advance so what the f’ucks he been doing?

To only have 3 in at this stage with Europe only two weeks away is not good enough. After all, the club always tells us how allegedly important Europe is to them, and we all know for definite what a financial game changer it could be for the club yet we’re throwing it away for another year - EPL opposition or not.

Any signings we make now have missed a big chunk of pre season and time to integrate into the squad. Good excuse for McInnes though if we have a poor start.

The current situation is a joke. Having to cancel friendlies we need to be playing for sharpness due to injuries to a paper thin squad is a joke. Frankly, that’s the sort of tin pot Mickey Mouse s’hite I’d associate with Sevco, not a proper football club.

Even looking at s’hite like Nowak is a joke.

DNA? 😂😂😂

Totally agree with all of this.
    The lack of transfer activity is very worrying due to the start of the season that we are about to have. If we dont pull our fingers out, we could be in a very bad way by October!

Pants are pished all over here, just waiting for Ali 1903 to arrive and tell us all everything is great........

Absolutely f**k all happening in Sleepy Hollow again this week then?!

F**k off Milne you grippy b@stard and get some good players in the door.

You unambitious, subservient SEVCO loving ar**hole

Page 229 of 530 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast