+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 259 of 530 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Come on, I'll give you a hand.
    What do you think of Chris Forrester?
    Derek wanted him 4 years ago, but missed out and he's scored in 3 pre-season friendlies so far.
    If he carries this on into the season, we could have a great goal scoring midfielder.
    Name the 3 matches?

Come on, I'll give you a hand.
    What do you think of Chris Forrester?
    Derek wanted him 4 years ago, but missed out and he's scored in 3 pre-season friendlies so far.
    If he carries this on into the season, we could have a great goal scoring midfielder.
    Wow what a goal threat 3 in pre season friendlies.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Name the 3 matches?
    You seriously don't know???????????

I presume you want to go off onto a tangent about the quality of the opposition, but you can only score against the opposition you are playing against.
    The fact that he's new and he's did it whilst others have not (Rooney, GMS, McGinn, Shinnie, Gleeson) must be a positive sign
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 15-07-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Wow what a goal threat 3 in pre season friendlies.

LOL, right on cue.
    Guess we should all declare he is pish and join the pant wetting negative trolls

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Ferguson seems like being a good signing and will be more involved than I had anticipated. If we get him for under £200k it looks a good signing
    I work with an Accies season ticket holder, he is raging we picked him up. Watched him a lot last season, andhe reckons he will be some player. Hope he is right

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Agreed, he looks decent.
    Unfortunately, we need a few more like him.

Shipping out double figures and taking in less than a handful, no matter how good they are, isn't going to work.
    Hopefully we will get a few more like him in.

Listen, I agree we current are short in quantity at the moment, but trust this will be sorted out.
    Most probably they will be long term loan signing like Stewart and Christie were last year, meaning we may need to wait until other clubs transfer dealings are completed before they are released.

He is someone who does not appear to be getting the recognition he deserves so far.
    Some even are sticking to he is not good enough because he came from Peterborough

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    I work with an Accies season ticket holder, he is raging we picked him up. Watched him a lot last season, andhe reckons he will be some player. Hope he is right
    When is the tribunal to sort this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Did he not come in and get 2 Man of the Matches at Accies after Docherty left for Rangers? He does appear to be a player, but he will need nurtured and we have to anticipate ups and downs especially for a young lad in the centre of the park. He does seem a good prospect though and a bargain if he is less than 200k with his potential.

You seriously don't know???????????

I presume you want to go off onto a tangent about the quality of the opposition, but you can only score against the opposition you are playing against.
    The fact that he's new and he's did it whilst others have not (Rooney, GMS, McGinn, Shinnie, Gleeson) must be a positive sign
    Name the 3 matches he was a goal scorer...enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    Did he not come in and get 2 Man of the Matches at Accies after Docherty left for Rangers? He does appear to be a player, but he will need nurtured and we have to anticipate ups and downs especially for a young lad in the centre of the park. He does seem a good prospect though and a bargain if he is less than 200k with his potential.
    I do wonder if we will end up with Gleeson and Ferguson in the middle.
    Experience to support the youth, with Forrester ahead of them and Shinnie at Left back.

Probably still not good enough for some.

Page 259 of 530 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast