+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 160 of 530 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Hopefully we sign someone decent soon so we can all clap along nicely.

Being far from a "Happy Clapper". Del needs to do some serious work to get a higher quality of player in. Mcgeouch may have been a Hibs player last season but he was central to all plays, and we would be lucky to land in him. FFS I would even risk my arm to make an attempt signing Jones fae Killie.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    One or two too many tonight?

Yes.
    Why?
    On what basis?

You’re good at asking questions

So it would be nice if you could say why you’re happy on the basis of 3 in to replace 10...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Why?
    On what basis?

You’re good at asking questions

So it would be nice if you could say why you’re happy on the basis of 3 in to replace 10...
    Because I have a sense of reality, patience and don’t have any sense of entitlement.
    It’s a work in progress and it’s not even July FFS.

I also class Devlin as a New signing.
    He was signed to complete his rehabilitation and for this coming season, not last years.

So we have signed 4 players to compete for the starting positions, some of the 10 you mention we’re realistically, not first team regulars.
    We have a first team that I’d be fine with for our first game and have time to add more.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEoin View Post
    Being far from a "Happy Clapper". Del needs to do some serious work to get a higher quality of player in. Mcgeouch may have been a Hibs player last season but he was central to all plays, and we would be lucky to land in him. FFS I would even risk my arm to make an attempt signing Jones fae Killie.
    McGeouch is a decent player but I wouldn’t class him as a marque signing. Jones is also a decent enough player. I don’t see us landing either of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I thought he was one of the best players in the league last season so as part of a couple more good signings then I'd say so.

If we got McGeouch and Hayes I would say that was fantastic business.
    If we got McGeouch, Hayes, Christie, Moult and Micky Hector - I’d say it had been an okay window.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 27-06-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye. Well I've just got my van back from a very prolonged "new heedgasket" debacle. I'll be up in it soon. Mebbes just buy the thing off you to put that to bed. Then I can stop off on way back down and do a service on this ride on lawnmower ??
    b.t.w. offering to meet abort in the pub wasn't some form of afc chat mineral ootside noo thing. Seriously think none of us are getting anywhere with this internet whiney sheet. We allegedly all support the Done. But it really doesn't seem like it on here with 3 or 4 posters. ( Which is approx 50-60% of who is left on this site )
    My lawnmower is working away ticketyboo now although I some how managed to rip the drive belt. Easily fixed. I'll get a wee trailer and we can go on a team outing when we get the the group stages. I'll be away for the Burnley game.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    If we got McGeouch, Hayes, Christie, Moult and Micky Hector - I’d say it had been an okay window.
    now you're talking! hector 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Wow, how much will that cost the club?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wow, how much will that cost the club?
    He was taking the p1ss.

Page 160 of 530 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast