+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 290 of 530 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Welcome Dominic Ball ...a season long loan.

Thank goodness for DNA cash, otherwise signing quality players would have been a difficult task.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Red, loon, just for once, TRY and be positive, eh? All this negativity is nae good for anyone

Ball is what I would classify the quintessential squad player. Wouldn’t be in the starting line up if all are fit but could be relied upon to play every game if needed. 100 times the player Tony O’Connor is, for example. I’m more than happy with his return
    100 times the player O’Connor is doesn’t really say much about him he’s best position would be anywhere in Rotherham not Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He will be I can’t see us signing a right back now he is here,he will be cover for Logan and Devlin.
    I reckon Shinnie could well be in the thoughts of McInnes for right back for the Rangers match. Ball will get used as a sitting midfielder alongside Gleeson (gulp) or Ferguson.
    McInnes wouldn’t make the same mistake twice by playing Ball at right back.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon Shinnie could well be in the thoughts of McInnes for right back for the Rangers match. Ball will get used as a sitting midfielder alongside Gleeson (gulp) or Ferguson.
    McInnes wouldn’t make the same mistake twice by playing Ball at right back.
    Maybe he fancies him to replace Rooney

He’s sh1t

Red, loon, just for once, TRY and be positive, eh? All this negativity is nae good for anyone

Although watching the full bore pant pissin’ from at least 50% of the posters these last few days had been hilarious.

Ball is what I would classify the quintessential squad player. Wouldn’t be in the starting line up if all are fit but could be relied upon to play every game if needed. 100 times the player Tony O’Connor is, for example. I’m more than happy with his return
    I can't see him being a squad player to be honest. I don't mind the signing and think we all expected it but it's not really taking the edge off the poor transfer window so far.

Playing an English mob is a once in a lifetime experience and we should be looking to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Maybe he fancies him to replace Rooney
    McInnes doesn’t think Ball is a good left winger, so I would rule that out.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He will be I can’t see us signing a right back now he is here,he will be cover for Logan and Devlin.
    That might be tricky.
    Devlin is injured (again) & Logan is suspended.
    Maybe we’ll sign that Hearts reject too.
    I’m away to crack another one off.

Although watching the full bore pant pissin’ from at least 50% of the posters these last few days had been hilarious.

How are you working out he is 100 times the player Tony O’Connor is?

I would say there is very little between them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That might be tricky.
    Devlin is injured (again) & Logan is suspended.
    Maybe we’ll sign that Hearts reject too.
    I’m away to crack another one off.
    Devlin might be fit for the Huns and Hibs games.

Sorry forgot the Dundee game.
    Last edited by rico94; 18-07-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Page 290 of 530 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast