+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 311 of 530 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I know I like the occasional grumble but I’m the easiest AFC fan in the world to keep happy.
    :

What a pile of sh!te

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Caat's View Post
    McInnes really needs to rethink how he approaches the transfer market ie He keeps such a tight lid on what's going on. All it does is piss off the fans as they think nothing is going. I would rather be told that we missed out on a really good player than wait weeks of nothing at all just to hear of a Dom Ball type singing. It's very deflating, at least the other way you would know they are trying there best to bring in players. It's not looking like a disaster of a season to come.....YET!! Get your **** together AFC and McInnes, you are f*****g off your fans
    I'm as frustrated as you about the lack of transfer activity.....that said, I'd far rather the deals we are trying to conclude are kept private, rather than be like what it was under McGhee when he publicly spoke about us being interested in whoever.

I just wish we were better at getting them over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I'm as frustrated as you about the lack of transfer activity.....that said, I'd far rather the deals we are trying to conclude are kept private, rather than be like what it was under McGhee when he publicly spoke about us being interested in whoever.

I just wish we were better at getting them over the line.
    Aye very true! I try make myself forget about those days 😨

Now that Rooney has left, when is DM signing a new left winger?....

Reportedly £375,000 from the sale of Rooney. That plus what is left of the AberDNA money and surely to f*ck, we can get both a striker and right back/right centre back brought in. I will remain optimistic for now but with the Burnley game a write off in my mind, I hope we can at least tool up to give the zombies a doin'.

McInnes: Joined Aberdeen after being heralded as a failure with Bristol City.
    Stabilises Aberdeen as a club and enjoys relative success in cup competitions compared to previous incumbents.
    4 2nd place finishes in league in a row.
    Decent but improvable results in Europe.
    Gives us the fans back a modicum of self belief.
    Overall passmarks with room for improvement but much better than we were used to having for a good 10/15 years.

Milne: Takes over chairmanship of club.
    Brings in some of the worst managers in our history.
    At the helm for some of our worst league positions for many a year.
    Runs the club into the ground financially.
    Ruins a once decent stadium through lack of funding and neglecting his duty as chairman to properly upkeep our spiritual home.
    Gibbers on about the need for a strong Rangers when he must have known this would annoy even the most easy going Dons fan.
    Gets bailed out by others to clear the club debt and spout off about how we are now a debt-free club with a good solid foundation
    Wants to and is going to plunge the club into more debt than has ever been known of before.
    Asks fans to donate more of their own money to fund players etc through AberDna scheme.
    Obviously failing his manager,club and fans by not producing funds to buy new players for 2018/19 season.
    Overall FAILURE!!!!!! needs to go now and let someone with clubs interests take over before we are ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEoin View Post
    Reportedly £375,000 from the sale of Rooney. That plus what is left of the AberDNA money and surely to f*ck, we can get both a striker and right back/right centre back brought in. I will remain optimistic for now but with the Burnley game a write off in my mind, I hope we can at least tool up to give the zombies a doin'.
    The zombie game is 3 days after Burnley is done.
    If we’re not “tooled up” by Burnley I doubt we will be for the scum.

Well i said on sunday there would be no signings this week! Dom ball as a loan does not count and so unbelievably uninspiring.

I'll also say by next Thursdays game we might have one new signing but won't be anymore than 1 and it' probably won't be to inspiring either! Club is utterly predictable and pathetic!

The zombie game is 3 days after Burnley is done.
    If we’re not “tooled up” by Burnley I doubt we will be for the scum.
    The cut off for the Burnley games' is the 25th which gives us 11days before the zombies. I would say it is more likely that we get someone in between Burnley games and try and get them fit for the game on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Well i said on sunday there would be no signings this week! Dom ball as a loan does not count and so unbelievably uninspiring.

I'll also say by next Thursdays game we might have one new signing but won't be anymore than 1 and it' probably won't be to inspiring either! Club is utterly predictable and pathetic!
    Mystic Meg

Page 311 of 530 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast