+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 526 of 530 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Two comments

1 - theyve really ****ed their chances of growing the dna membership next season. they needed to make a significant marquee signing for that. Poor management

2 - wow we are really dependent on Forrester, Wilson or both coming good. As things stand we are far too reliant on GMS and McGinn and are ****ed if they miss too many games

There are far too many comments about how much it's costing us to borrow this Wilson bloke.

It's us giving him a chance for f'uck sake, he should be paying us.

But I'm a fair man, I'm going to give him a chance to score a hat trick today before turning against him.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There are far too many comments about how much it's costing us to borrow this Wilson bloke.

It's us giving him a chance for f'uck sake, he should be paying us.

But I'm a fair man, I'm going to give him a chance to score a hat trick today before turning against him.
    Oot, injured his hammy I heard

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Probably still be able to run faster than Stevie May though, so I'd just play him anyway.

I hadn’t realised that the club had stated that all the DNA monies would be spent in the first available transfer window?

I agree that a marquee signing would have added impetus but it’s a fairly poor business strategy to have to just spunk it out on the first available big name. We are a bit thin on the ground in the creativity stakes until the next window but i’ll reserve judgement on the success of the scheme until the end of the next window, that should allow us to pick up some pre-contract deals which we might not otherwise have been able to afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    English c'unt

I'm never wrong, I knew he was an a'rsehole

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    English c'unt

I'm never wrong, I knew he was an a'rsehole
    He isn't interested in the game. Made his dough and going through the motions. Wish he could be injured elsewhere.

Exactly.

Shows appalling judgement on our part though.

Hardly worth the risk if he's costing us nothing (because you don't want that attitude near the dressing room) but if he's costing us money........

2 things from bbc gossip today...

McKenna bid apparently £6m - turned down because we think we can get double in next window... I think we’re dreaming... £6m with add ons would be good business. Doubt we’ll get much more.

Swanson released by hibs and apparently heading back to st Johnstone. Given our shortness of cover in creative attacking positions and the fact that on his day he is actually very good, I’d have been tempted to take him in as experienced cover...

Has Wilson really injured his hamstring? If so what a f ucking joke and dm will be shown up as a moron and DNA will die a death

Page 526 of 530 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528 ... LastLast