+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Not to self, read to the bottom of the thread before tearing a strip aff Pacman.
    I have the utmost respect for people like JJ and my da who work is taken for granted by most. My old boy is secretary for a team in JJs AC Mill Inn league and its free and time consuming work. Im sure JJ is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have the utmost respect for people like JJ and my da who work is taken for granted by most. My old boy is secretary for a team in JJs AC Mill Inn league and its free and time consuming work. Im sure JJ is the same
    Nae half min, and for many, many years I was that soldier ( with the above mentioned Cowie Thistle).

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I take it you don't rate / recognise May or Cosgrove
    Spot on min, well I guess i do recognise them as people, but as for being strikers, absolutely no chance, both p1sh and we need to be looking way above that sort of level if we want to improve as a club, problem is I dont know exactly who that should be and the bigger problem is by the looks of it either does DM.
    I'm not attempting to turn this thread into yet another get rid of DM one as most folks know my opinion on that.
    But most of signings in the years he has been here have been at best mediocre or below average with the odd exception (Rooney being the obvious exception)
    Do we really need a goal scorer when for now we do have Rooney (who needs service) and 1. is nae getting it and 2. how the fk can he get it if he starts 85% of games from the bench and May / Cosgrove laterally starts ahead of him

But hey ho it will be what it will be, and this summer is massive for the club and 100% DM simply MUST get the signings correct to strengthen and improve the team, but his track record up till now is nae filling me with confidence.

SF

Tansey told he has no future.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Tansey told he has no future.
    Good.

Another very mediocre player bought by DMc.

I accept we can't just go out and offer Iniesta a contract (Surprised that the huns haven't been linked with him ) but by fvck we don't half sign some utter pish.

Looking at some of the signings Dundee, Killie and Hibs have made during the same period, and you have to think we can do better with the resources available to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Stonehaven JFC in another final against Wilsons xi....... I mean Hillhead...... I mean Bridge of Don Thistle......i mean Newburgh Thistle. I was at Newburgh 4-0 v Inverness City. Outfielder in goal for City. They had no chance. Stunning day for it

Another ground in. Had never been to Gallowshill before. Picturesque as f@ck
    I’ll hae a bit o banter wae Lewis, much like I will wae Tommy in the other final, hopefully the Hive get to polish silver this season, yesterday was nervous for us but we managed to get a win, just have to wait and see other results.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’ll hae a bit o banter wae Lewis, much like I will wae Tommy in the other final, hopefully the Hive get to polish silver this season, yesterday was nervous for us but we managed to get a win, just have to wait and see other results.

SF
    Stoney should take care of Newburghs xi in that final

Barrie McKay of Notts Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Barrie McKay of Notts Forest?
    I asked someone I know about him earlier and he's not heard anything.

I'd certainly take him. Good quality and proven SPL player. Not sure what his wage demands would be.

Page 43 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast