As much of a disaster this window and pre season has been i still think we will get a result next Thursday, our 1st 11 is still a strong team apart from up top but we played most last season without a striker and still finished 2nd. We have goals in GMS, Mcginn and by looks of it Forrester and maybe even May can find a bit of form. I wouldn’t write us off just yet. We have a great keeper and Mckenna is brilliant. Still have Shinnie battling in the middle and Devlin looking decent too. We might even get a striker in on time who won’t be up to speed but could get a strong 30 mins or so if needed. If Rooney was still here he would have likely been on bench anyway. After seeing Campbell against tims i would have no problem playing him and from what i hear Ferguson is a player, if you are good enough you are old enough as the saying goes. I am not happy at all with how we have went about our business it has been shambolic but come on lads can we not have a wee bit o positivity? Also am on a rich vein of form scoring wise in the welfare league if its gets to that, al even play for a post game pie 😉