+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 505 of 530 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Press in Portugal saying Ryan Gauld to Aberdeen close to being complete. Obviously loan deal but a very good one at that

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Press in Portugal saying Ryan Gauld to Aberdeen close to being complete. Obviously loan deal but a very good one at that
    Anyone have any idea how long he has left on contract?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Anyone have any idea how long he has left on contract?
    Just reading that he has 2 years left on his contract.

Surprised but not surprised, it's a no brainer.

Would he be able to start ahead of forrester ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If we take someone from Celtic on loan we should just stop playing in competitive competitions they are involved in.

Folk moaning about bias at discipline tribunals but happy to take a player off...embarrassing.

Still, I can't see Celtic loaning us a player when they are short (in their opinion) and are potentially about to lose Dembele for £76m.
    Excellent comment Aldo. Sums up the nonsensical situation of loaning players from the same league when they are not allowed to play against their "own" club. I also know two tims who said the Chrstie deal was good for Aberdeen because it gave us a wee shot of a player who was otherwise out of our league! Patronising @rseholes!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Would he be able to start ahead of forrester ?
    I think anyone on this board would get a start before Forrester...he is absolute dross.
    The Ryan Gauld rumour...no chance of happening as a left back seems to be the priority.
    McInnes isn’t comfortable bringing in forward thinking players as his strength is convincing defensive players that Pittodrie is the place to ply their trade.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 29-08-2018 at 09:03 PM.

As I ramble on about McInnes and his love of defensive footballers please scratch another day off the DNA splash out calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    For the love of f.......

Why would you think that?

To replace Shinnie, who has hardly played left back in two seasons?

And to be replaced by a fella that we'd have no guarentee would sign for AFC permanently next summer?

Ab-Mad at its negative finest
    I don't think thats negative at all. Shinnie is in negotiations with the club on a new deal but as of yet has not signed anything. With the emergence of ferguson we are well covered in midfield hence shinnie being deployed at left back against Dundee, St Midden and for a time Hibs.
    So Derek could just be covering his bases by bringing in this lad till the end of season incase shinnie wants to move on and we can try for a fee in january.
    If Gauld is coming then that to me would be another midfielder.

strong Christie permanent rumour on Celtic forum - surely we are pursueing Christie and Gauld to sign one only.... surely......

Page 505 of 530 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515 ... LastLast