+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 217 of 530 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    This is going some, but I think I’d rather we re-signed Dom Ball
    If I remember correctly it was publicised that Ball didn’t want to continue with Aberdeen anyway and wanted to continue and try his luck down south

Is Nowak Polish for no work?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If I remember correctly it was publicised that Ball didn’t want to continue with Aberdeen anyway and wanted to continue and try his luck down south
    Maybe he did.
    Maybe I didn’t make my point well.
    I’m NOT saying I want us to re-sign Dom Ball, just that he’d have been a better option than this Nowak, who couldn’t get in a truly awful Hearts team then didn’t start one single match in 6 months in Greece.
    My earlier post was more of a comment on Nowak than it is on Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Maybe he did.
    Maybe I didn’t make my point well.
    I’m NOT saying I want us to re-sign Dom Ball, just that he’d have been a better option than this Nowak, who couldn’t get in a truly awful Hearts team then didn’t start one single match in 6 months in Greece.
    My earlier post was more of a comment on Nowak than it is on Ball.
    I don’t disagree with what you were stating as I don’t want Ball either...I was just saying he wouldn’t be coming back to us anyway.

Thinking about DM saying after St J game on sun that he thinks were a bit light defensively so if nobody nowak is him thinking he is strengthening there then god help us

Surprise, surprise that little tw@t hayes never made it on the the bench for timothy in their qualifying round last night, despite having played in their friendlies beforehand. Which really does go to show that Brenda has no plans for him and he could be moving on, I just hope to fk that liitle b@stard does not end up back with us
    Interestingly enough Ryan Christie did make it on to the bench, but not onto the park at any time.......... would we take him back NOT!!!!! on any poxy loan deal, but if we were to offer up the DNA cash (if there is any that is)

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Surprise, surprise that little tw@t hayes never made it on the the bench for timothy in their qualifying round last night, despite having played in their friendlies beforehand. Which really does go to show that Brenda has no plans for him and he could be moving on, I just hope to fk that liitle b@stard does not end up back with us
    Interestingly enough Ryan Christie did make it on to the bench, but not onto the park at any time.......... would we take him back NOT!!!!! on any poxy loan deal, but if we were to offer up the DNA cash (if there is any that is)

SF
    Hayes was injured early in their first pre season match and is still not fit to return.

SF
    Hayes is injured. Pick up a thigh knock (I think it was) in one of their pre-season games.

However, I noticed Brenda said in the papers the other day that he wants his players, and team, to be more dynamic,; to be able to play up to 5 positions individually, and as a team be able to switch from, for example, 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 seamlessly.

Whilst Hayes played left wing, right wing, left back and I seem to recall CDM on one occasion for AFC, I don't think he fits the profile for Brenda's new look Sellic going forward, and a parting of the ways will be imminent.

Does beg the question - why did he sign him?

On this Nowak character, funny that the club havent yet commented on him training with AFC. Like they never did with Tony Watt either. Hopefully, its just another Craig Brown style "oblidgement", as my pants will be well and truely soaked, if this is the level of player we are looking to sign
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 11-07-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Hayes was a very, very good player and they got to **** us over so that's why they signed him.

I wish him no ill but it's mental that folk think he signed a new contract to make us money.

What a complete & utter **** you really are !!!! This quote is the prime reason I have not posted on this forum for 3 Years idiots like you!! Jonny Hayes gave his all for us & was a tremendous player & loved Aberdeen, you know sweet F**K about him so shut up!!!

SF

Page 217 of 530 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast