+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 403 of 530 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Just out of curiosity, if any DNA contributors get a Q and A session in the near future, can someone ask what the rationale is regarding scouting players in the most expensive market?
    Most European players speak better English than some of our own. Even the Irish market has proven to be fruitful for other teams yet we only get them once they have been given a chance elsewhere.
    We seriously need to broaden our horizons- maybe get longer range drones...
    Last edited by KincorthDon; 08-08-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Playing a blinder!

Remember the season started last weekend and we struggled against a 10 man team because the manager who holds all the aces decided against recruiting forward thinking first team players.
    Playing a blinder losing 2 points in the opening match with a team top heavy with defensive players. The ace holder even wants to recruit more defensive players before we take on the might of Dundee on Saturday.
    Pity help him if we don’t win in Dundee, then the fan club numbers may decrease even further.
    Hold yer nerve Red Johnny. Patience is a great card game and patience is rewarded, don't shoot to soon RJ.

Ohhhhhhh Derek McInnes

I see that McGinn has just signed for Villa. If he had signed for Celtic that would probably have given us more room to sign Christie. Celtic would be keen to recoup some of the transfer fee and it would be hard to see an opportunity for Christie to break through into the first team.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 09-08-2018 at 12:04 AM.

The writing was on the wall when we had to cancel a fkn friendly against ICT because we did not have enough fit first team players, how fkn embarrassing is that ffs, fkn joke.
    Ifand its a might big if that he actually does!!! work two transfer windows in advance then it's time he changed his approach.
    Definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Totally not impressed by DM and the management of our club right now, at this rate we might just might scrape into the top 6

Cmon the fk aberdeen sort it out

SF

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Hold yer nerve Red Johnny. Patience is a great card game and patience is rewarded, don't shoot to soon RJ.

Ohhhhhhh Derek McInnes
    Lol. As said previously I didn’t waste cash by buying a season ticket and contribute towards the DNA con due to my patience. I opted to see what the level of ambition the club shown in the transfer market before I freely handed the multi multi millionaire some cash as a well done for showing you are going to have a go.
    The lack of decent recruiting has already cost us 2 points against the 10 man team...surely Dodgy Del realised their is a major flaw and has opted to rectify before our next match. A loss against Dundee would be criminal if we were not appropriately tooled up for the match.
    What I will predict though is the by the end of the transfer window we will be unable to catch Celtic with the gap in points being frighteningly significant after 3 matches.
    Thanks Derek Mcinnes

Lol. As said previously I didn’t waste cash by buying a season ticket and contribute towards the DNA con due to my patience. I opted to see what the level of ambition the club shown in the transfer market before I freely handed the multi multi millionaire some cash as a well done for showing you are going to have a go.
    The lack of decent recruiting has already cost us 2 points against the 10 man team...surely Dodgy Del realised their is a major flaw and has opted to rectify before our next match. A loss against Dundee would be criminal if we were not appropriately tooled up for the match.
    What I will predict though is the by the end of the transfer window we will be unable to catch Celtic with the gap in points being frighteningly significant after 3 matches.
    Thanks Derek Mcinnes
    No one at Pittodrie has any ambition to catch Celtic.

Even Hibs and Hearts who a lot of people are praising for their summer transfer signings have no ambition to challenge Celtic,their aim is to finish 2nd at best.

They would have been as well handing the trophy to Celtic last weekend before a ball was kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No one at Pittodrie has any ambition to catch Celtic.

Even Hibs and Hearts who a lot of people are praising for their summer transfer signings have no ambition to challenge Celtic,their aim is to finish 2nd at best.

They would have been as well handing the trophy to Celtic last weekend before a ball was kicked.
    From our perspective we should just hand them the league cup and Scottish Cup also and just truly admit we aren’t up to it.
    Last season was evident we were not upto a threatening standard to win a cup, the evidence so far seems we are in a worse situation.
    Go Derek Mcinnes

From our perspective we should just hand them the league cup and Scottish Cup also and just truly admit we aren’t up to it.
    Last season was evident we were not upto a threatening standard to win a cup, the evidence so far seems we are in a worse situation.
    Go Derek Mcinnes
    If we don’t have a league how else we we decide who gets to be the lucky club to give them a guard of honour onto the park as is the norm nowadays.

Maybe the happy clappers could line the pavements as the trophy is driven to parkhead from the leagues headquarters.

I expect nothing today or tomorrow, well nothing exciting that's for sure, maybe a defender on loan at a push.

A quote from DM today> Securing an established goalscorer in an inflated market is becoming increasingly difficult.

Well maybe if you had more than one flippin market to work in you nonce it maybe woudnt be so hard!
    Last edited by Stavros39; 09-08-2018 at 09:10 AM.

I actually think we should be renaming this thread and call it
    Serious Lack of any Recruitment once AGAIN !!!!!

Page 403 of 530 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast