+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 507 of 530 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Christie on permanent and Gauld on a loan would do nicely.

With all that free flowing football and goals up front we'll not need a left back as they'll not get a kick of the ball anyway, (well unless they come up for a corner)!
    No idea about Gauld. Heard the name, but never seen him in action. Christie permanent deal would be great. Both in, would transform the team. Even allowing for never seen Gauld, he must have something to get the early move.

From what I recall Beachend, he was tearing teams apart before he left for sunnier shores but I don't ever recall him managing it against the Mighty Reds.

He's a local loon though (fae Laurencekirk) and how he was never snapped up by our club as a youngster I'll never quite understand

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    From what I recall Beachend, he was tearing teams apart before he left for sunnier shores but I don't ever recall him managing it against the Mighty Reds.

He's a local loon though (fae Laurencekirk) and how he was never snapped up by our club as a youngster I'll never quite understand

He might be another that was told he was too short!!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    But not the season long loan as was reported! So in 4 months we will be minus Lowe and Hoban. 4 month stop gaps is not healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    But not the season long loan as was reported! So in 4 months we will be minus Lowe and Hoban. 4 month stop gaps is not healthy
    Hobans on loan until the end of the season,Watford can recall him in January but I can’t see them doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Hobans on loan until the end of the season,Watford can recall him in January but I can’t see them doing that.
    Fair enough loon

Lowe signed til January, strange its only til then but welcome aboard

These loans are going to become too ƒucking disruptive AGAIN, especially if Gauld signs today which I expect.

How many loans will that be then, 5?
    jeez!

Lowe
    Gauld
    Hoban
    Wilson
    Ball

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    No idea about Gauld. Heard the name, but never seen him in action. Christie permanent deal would be great. Both in, would transform the team. Even allowing for never seen Gauld, he must have something to get the early move.
    Gauld was a tremendous prospect when he came through at Dundee Utd and left for Sporting Lisbon. Left for £3m as a ****ager and they put a £45m release clause or something into his contract if I remember right?! Technically very good, creative, an eye for goal etc. That was about 4 years ago though. No doubt he will have developed technically during his time away, but I don't know how much football he's played in that time. Similar style to Christie and plays a similar position but maybe with a little less aggression than Christie.

Page 507 of 530 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517 ... LastLast