+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 249 of 530 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Game abandoned just in to 2nd half.
    Nasty head injury to Cove player, ambulance called.
    Jesus just seen that on Twitter guy at game said it looked a bad one hope he's ok. Our pre season is a complete shambles though 😑

Considine should be f@cking ashamed. Disgraceful challenge by the big f@cking donkey

Nae doubt he will be defended on here.

McInnes' recruitment from is tenure in charge at Aberdeen Football Club is finally gonna hit the pan this year. I REALLY hope I am wrong about this, only the time will tell! We have sold or lost most of our half decent talent to either the opposition or gone down south(inc loans and out of contract players). We have 1 really good gk left, 1 top defender with another 2 decent enough one's (one looks injury prone already). Mcginn getting on now plus hot and cold at times, GMS hot and cold, 2 up for it youngsters in Wright and Ross that don't really get much game time. Talks of our known sticker and goal scorer Rooney leaving, May and Cosgrove between them couldn't fill his boots. The only thing that give's me hope for a change is the center of midfield(which we needed before we sold our team) ie Shinne Ferguson with Forrester in the no10!.....another EG, Cammy Smith and Laurence Shankland both doing great now away from Aberdeen. Cammy Smith helping St Mirren back up to the prem with 10 goals 7 assists, perticularly remember him banging in a peach of a header against the Tims for us! And Laurence scoring over 30+ goals since leaving afc a season or 2 ago, fair enough that's with Ayr and Morton bit still! Unless things change very fast we are gonna be struggling at best this season! Like is say I really hope not as I love my club!!

SF

Anyone see how the guy got injured?
    I wonder if McInnes seen enough to convince himself to sign Nowak...hope not!

Clash of heads with Considine resulted in him being unconscious.

Apparently the boy bit his tongue off and wasn’t breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Anyone see how the guy got injured?
    I wonder if McInnes seen enough to convince himself to sign Nowak...hope not!
    Considine didnt jump up he jumped into the man leading with his forearm. There was a sickening crunch

It was a terrible challenge and he should never have been applauded off the park. He has seriously injured someone in a friendly with a moment of idiocy. Total fud

There is a rumour Brown bit off his tounge(maybe sh@te though)

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Its just you only seem to mention moult never anyone else.
    Wooosh!
    Go back and read again, I didn't bring him into the conversation

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Clash of heads with Considine resulted in him being unconscious.

Apparently the boy bit his tongue off and wasn’t breathing.
    Absolutley hit him with his forearm and not his head

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolutley hit him with his forearm and not his head
    I heard he just swallowed his tongue. I hope that's the case.

Considine is a big donkey but he would never have meant that.

Considine though a good servant over the years is a useless LB! He will be found out against at least 5-6 spfl teams

Page 249 of 530 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast