+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 126 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Aaron Mcgowan has left Morcombe claiming he is about to sign for an SPFL Cub
    He's a good player, I was surprised when I heard he was likely to be going to Hamilton recently.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Aaron Mcgowan has left Morcombe claiming he is about to sign for an SPFL Cub
    signed for Hamilton about 2 weeks ago - so it won't be him

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    He's a good player, I was surprised when I heard he was likely to be going to Hamilton recently.
    they signed a different player from the same club last week

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    signed for Hamilton about 2 weeks ago - so it won't be him
    Has he actually signed or agreed to sign?

The DR (so could be *******s) said he was expected to sign and that from a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Has he actually signed or agreed to sign?

The DR (so could be *******s) said he was expected to sign and that from a week ago.
    Ah well we’ll see.
    Wikipedia has him at Hamilton but that can be more unreliable than the Daily Retard!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Mitchell Perry Lund is an English footballer who plays as a right back for Morecambe on loan from Doncaster Rovers (from wiki) so who would not have been actually released, more likely returned to his parent club.

SF
    On loan from Doncaster to Morecambe. I know it’s possible to unearth gems from lower leagues etc but that doesn’t sound like the kind of player we need to compete at the level we’re aiming to be at. If he’s a kid going into the development squad fair enough but got to be aiming a bit higher than that surely

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    On loan from Doncaster to Morecambe. I know it’s possible to unearth gems from lower leagues etc but that doesn’t sound like the kind of player we need to compete at the level we’re aiming to be at. If he’s a kid going into the development squad fair enough but got to be aiming a bit higher than that surely
    Looks like that for me.
    A cheap option to provide some competition and cover for Logan, potentially with a view to signing permanently next year.

Surely to feck we aren't signing a player who can't get a game for Doncaster Rovers.

I see the development league has been scrapped anyway, it's back to a reserve league with teams only playing each other once. I can't see any guys in their 20's coming up here to play once a fortnight in Malky Mackay's latest brainwave of a league.

Dylan McGeoch will sign for Sunderland.

I heard he was still signing for us but it might just be shyte.

Sunderland are apparently after him and a load of Scottish players including Chris Maguire and Clark Robertson.

Looks like Ross is going down the route of flooding his team with ex SPFL players which has never worked in the past for Scottish managers down in Englandshire.

Page 126 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast