+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 503 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

LB fae derby on loan on the cards?

ace another loan.

Would free up Considine for left centre-back. Hopefully we’d acquire an amc and aml to go with the £7.5m in the other bit of business.

I would suggest that if we do get this left back from Derby, then McInnes is preparing to get a fee for Shinnie in the January window.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I would suggest that if we do get this left back from Derby, then McInnes is preparing to get a fee for Shinnie in the January window.
    For the love of f.......

Why would you think that?

To replace Shinnie, who has hardly played left back in two seasons?

And to be replaced by a fella that we'd have no guarentee would sign for AFC permanently next summer?

Ab-Mad at its negative finest

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Strange one if we sign a left back on loan. I'd have thought we're fairly well covered there with Shinnie, Considine and Hoban all able to play that position. Can only imagine he's wanting to get Shinnie back into midfield - alongside Gleeson I'd guess... which would mean Ferguson in the no10 role which I don't think is his natural position.

Only other reason he could be going for a left back is he's expecting Shinnie and / or McKenna to be away before the end of this season. If that's the case I'd rather we just waited and signed someone for LB in January on a permanent deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    For the love of f.......

Why would you think that?

To replace Shinnie, who has hardly played left back in two seasons?

And to be replaced by a fella that we'd have no guarentee would sign for AFC permanently next summer?

Ab-Mad at its negative finest
    Was away to say almost the exact same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Strange one if we sign a left back on loan. I'd have thought we're fairly well covered there with Shinnie, Considine and Hoban all able to play that position. Can only imagine he's wanting to get Shinnie back into midfield - alongside Gleeson I'd guess... which would mean Ferguson in the no10 role which I don't think is his natural position.

Only other reason he could be going for a left back is he's expecting Shinnie and / or McKenna to be away before the end of this season. If that's the case I'd rather we just waited and signed someone for LB in January on a permanent deal.
    I partially agree with you.
    I think another left back is a waste of a salary that could be used elsewhere (ie right wing, or maybe 10

I actually think the emergence of Lewis Ferguson has meant he's not droppable at the moment and that he's messed with McInnes original plans.
    My guess is he'd have thought it would be Gleeson & Shinnie as the "2", with Forrester as the genuine no10.
    However, Ferguson has been better than he maybe thought from the outset and that he can't not play him.
    I agree with you, Ferguson isn't a natural "10" though.

Personally, I'd have kept Shinnie at left back, and had Ferguson & Gleeson as the "2".
    At no. 10 maybe Wright can get a run, as he looked good there, albeit against a very poor St Mirren.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    A transfer window is not all about what comes in the door it's also about what goes out. So in that case my opinion would be raised from p1ss poor to "OK" if we can punt Donkey Cosgrove fk me i might even raise it to good

SF
    I think you've stated your hatred for Cosgrove. We got it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Might be his agents

Attachment 10513
    very good mason very good ,

Page 503 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513 ... LastLast