+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 230 of 530 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

The club will be doing everything they can to get the right players in the door. I doubt they're all sitting around with their thumbs up their arse

Signings will be announced when there is something to announce

Folk need to calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    The club will be doing everything they can to get the right players in the door. I doubt they're all sitting around with their thumbs up their arse

Folk need to calm down
    What's your thoughts on the club taking in a trialist who couldn't get a game for a sh1te Hearts team?
    Doesn't that suggest to you that we've completely ran out of ideas?

Folk need to calm down
    Yes, I'm sure they are working on deals behind the scenes, but could do with one or two more in by now, even if it was the backup players as the squad is quite thin. I think it's made even worse by the fact Gleeson and Forrester have both picked up injuries already. Also made worse by the fact Rangers and Hibs have brought in some decent quality.

I expected us to announce a couple of players this week, but looks like that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What's your thoughts on the club taking in a trialist who couldn't get a game for a sh1te Hearts team?
    Not really, could mean a lot of things. Just because he is on trial doesn't mean we sign him.

Not saying we should sign him, but plenty of players struggle and one club and look world beaters at another. No harm in seeing how he does

I'm hoping that's a favour to an agent we're working with to try and secure someone else of better quality... that's what I keep telling myself anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Admit it - a little bit of wee dropped out.
    😂 - it would if we made a feckin decent signing!!!

Not really, could mean a lot of things. Just because he is on trial doesn't mean we sign him.

Not saying we should sign him, but plenty of players struggle and one club and look world beaters at another. No harm in seeing how he does

I'm hoping he's a fall back whilst we are negotiating with someone better....but I have my doubts

There are not that many positions in the starting X1 that we can (realistically) strengthen.

Left back is one - but we won't sadly - another year of AC plodding up and down the line, getting done for pace
    Winger - think we can arguably strengthen there - definitely need another body though.
    Striker - think we can do better there too and have obviously tried to do something about it.

My best guess is two defenders, a winger and a striker - how many will be seen as first X1 players remains open for debate.

Absolutely f**k all happening in Sleepy Hollow again this week then?!

F**k off Milne you grippy b@stard and get some good players in the door.

You unambitious, subservient SEVCO loving ar**hole
    The Milne malaise is setting in again. Milne GTF!

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    The Milne malaise is setting in again. Milne GTF!
    It's never gone away.
    He's done little or nothing for this club in his tenure.

The very fact he said "Scottish football needs a strong Rangers" was the tin lid for me.
    No Aberdeen chairman, with any hint of sensing the mood of the Dons support, should EVER utter those words.

It's never gone away.
    He's done little or nothing for this club in his tenure.

The very fact he said "Scottish football needs a strong Rangers" was the tin lid for me.
    No Aberdeen chairman, with any hint of sensing the mood of the Dons support, should EVER utter those words.
    Totally agree, the guy is a disgrace and the worst thing ever to happen to AFC, wish he would just call it a day. He should have been chased years ago.

Page 230 of 530 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast