+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 432 of 530 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Someone that has a bit drive about them Stewart. Someone who is not commander in chief of the AberDNA con...someone the fans can trust.
    I would like someone that doesnt bend over to get dry humped by the old scum.

That applies to the manager as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    What an amazing and wonderful thread. Gone from arguing about who we should sign to full scale infighting over the new stadium.
    Strange, last night you were debating what makes a true Aberdeen fan on this very thread...

What an amazing and wonderful thread. Gone from arguing about who we should sign to full scale infighting over the new stadium.
    If you cannot see how the 2 are inextricably linked then you are a bigger dunderheid than I gave u credit for!

That’s what happens when our esteemed manager said he would be looking to add to the team this week but low and behold...nothing!

You're all wasting your time arguing over the new stadium. It's never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That’s what happens when our esteemed manager said he would be looking to add to the team this week but low and behold...nothing!
    There’s still 3 weeks of the transfer window that’s open.
    It’s like each da ithout change is a new trapping opportunity for you, whilst Groundhog Day for the rest of us.
    Take a breath, calm down and at least wait until the window closes.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m nae Milne, nor anyone else in the employment of AFC.
    You one of the Westhill ****S?
    Wouldn’t be surprised if you chipped into theirdonations for the legal challenge.

It's an idea

Anything to delay starting the bloody thing until common sense prevails.

Westhill for f'uck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There’s still 3 weeks of the transfer window that’s open.
    It’s like each da ithout change is a new trapping opportunity for you, whilst Groundhog Day for the rest of us.
    Take a breath, calm down and at least wait until the window closes.
    I like keeping you on your toes Stewart. The sad fact about your criticism of me is that I only want the club to do better and have a desire for winning trophies. You on the other hand are saying we are over achieving.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    If you cannot see how the 2 are inextricably linked then you are a bigger dunderheid than I gave u credit for!
    Why thank you Mason.

Give us a laugh and tell us who knocked back our approach for their player this week? Who did Del want to bring to the club?

Page 432 of 530 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482 ... LastLast