+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 431 of 530 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Nonsense, the whole piece. Just drivel. Why don'y you go full retard and mention world record bids for ****ing goalies. It's not tongue in cheek. You need to remove your tongue from DM's arse first.
    I never mentioned DM.
    I don’t have the infatuation with him.
    Debate the points by all means, but have a look at most threads and see where the real drivel lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    We need to remember we are not competing with celtic over the course of the season - we compete with them 4 times out of 38 games and possibly twice more in cups. I've said it before and will say it again we need to continue to focus on maximising points against everyone else like we have been pretty good at and get as close as possible to a 50/50 share of the points against celtic. If they have a good year then so be it, they will win the league. We must though be in a position to take advantage when they have a down year. Last year we finished only 9 points behind them despite taking 3/12 against them and 1/12 against sevco (whilst they took 10/12).
    Sorry meant to add that nobody wants us to go into stupid debt again but at the very least we need to be spending the money we have to ensure we give ourselves every chance if celtic do slip up (and it looks to me that not everything is rosy in the celtic garden at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We could argue the case about wasting £50m on a new stadium and training facilities if all we want to achieve at best is 2nd place. Having fancier training facilities for the clubs players is a complete waste of money if you don’t have the ambition to make a challenge for the major trophy. A new shiny stadium that will cost at least £40m is a crazy idea if you are just relying on folk to turn up in the middle of nowhere to watch us capitulate against Celtic. Once the soul of the club has been removed from its current and real home then the heart of the club is gone and fans will not be as eager to trek to Kingsford to watch Milne’s vision fight for 2nd place at the very best.
    Milne has absolutely f@cked the club big time and as this transfer window is proving with all reasonable doubt that he doesn’t want Aberdeen showing ambition and having a go at much at all. We need a fresh ambition into this club, someone who can clear out the rot Milne has left the place in. We will achieve extremely little with this miserly chairman pulling the strings.
    I am not sure afc1903mad has thought this all through....a bit like our Chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Are you sure you're nae Stuart Milne?

Let's nae discuss it until it's far too late?

No

Give up on this ridiculous idea NOW
    I’m nae Milne, nor anyone else in the employment of AFC.
    You one of the Westhill ****S?
    Wouldn’t be surprised if you chipped into theirdonations for the legal challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We could argue the case about wasting £50m on a new stadium and training facilities if all we want to achieve at best is 2nd place. Having fancier training facilities for the clubs players is a complete waste of money if you don’t have the ambition to make a challenge for the major trophy. A new shiny stadium that will cost at least £40m is a crazy idea if you are just relying on folk to turn up in the middle of nowhere to watch us capitulate against Celtic. Once the soul of the club has been removed from its current and real home then the heart of the club is gone and fans will not be as eager to trek to Kingsford to watch Milne’s vision fight for 2nd place at the very best.
    Milne has absolutely f@cked the club big time and as this transfer window is proving with all reasonable doubt that he doesn’t want Aberdeen showing ambition and having a go at much at all. We need a fresh ambition into this club, someone who can clear out the rot Milne has left the place in. We will achieve extremely little with this miserly chairman pulling the strings.
    Who’s knocking on the door to be our next chairman?
    Or who would you want?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Are you sure you're nae Stuart Milne?

Let's nae discuss it until it's far too late?

No

Give up on this ridiculous idea NOW
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. As I've said it before the stadium is only going to be built if Milne and/or Cormack and/or A N Other funds the vast majority of the circa £25M gap themselves and I for one won't be holding my breath for that to happen. The days of banks lending Scottish football clubs vast sums of money that cannot be repaid if they go bust are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Or who would you want?
    Please let it be you just for the pure comedy value alone! Yearning for the halcyon days of Richard Donald

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Or who would you want?
    Someone that has a bit drive about them Stewart. Someone who is not commander in chief of the AberDNA con...someone the fans can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    Please let it be you just for the pure comedy value alone! Yearning for the halcyon days of Richard Donald
    You are like comical Ali during the 2nd gulf war!

What an amazing and wonderful thread. Gone from arguing about who we should sign to full scale infighting over the new stadium.

Page 431 of 530 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481 ... LastLast