+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Stoptalkinsh1te View Post
    You lads need to stop talking so much unrelated sh1te on here. So much drivel to sift through to try and read about transfers boys - enough is enough. I hereby appoint myself mod and as mod i now implement a ban on unrelated ****e. Rumours and players only.
    I've got a new pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoptalkinsh1te View Post
    You lads need to stop talking so much unrelated sh1te on here. So much drivel to sift through to try and read about transfers boys - enough is enough. I hereby appoint myself mod and as mod i now implement a ban on unrelated ****e. Rumours and players only.
    Here Feckin here!!!
    The place for off topic, irrelevant, utter pish is AFC chat!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've got a new pencil.
    What happened to the old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Who cares? Tell us about that time you threw traynors brother out a pub.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It was witnessed buying a steak bake from Greggs in Dundeh

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Is there any link between the 2 clubs?
    Doug Fraser.

Derek McInnes was their captain.

My Dexys’ mate Neil is a Throstle and has a fondness, albeit fae the Midlands, for the Dons.

“The Hawthorns” is an anagram of the Old English term for “police horse dunghill”.

Pete Williams, Dexys’ original bassman is a WBA fan, and every time we meet he tells me that he used to go oot with a nurse fae Milltimber. His new album is released on 27 July, the day after we begin our Euro campaign.

Eric Clapton is also a fan, and wrote Badge, from the 1969 Goodbye Cream album after being rooked at three-card brag by Watty Feugh after a Cream gig at the Beach Ballroom. It was originally titled Radge, but Robert Stigwood, top mannie at Polydor, ruled that too risqué for the times and enforced the change.

There’s a lot of off topic, AFCchat style tedious b******s on this thread.

I take it we’ve not signed anyone today?

Is it just me, or do we think we need to get the finger out & get some players in?

You can debate the merits of the players that have left but the fact remains we’ve released or lost 10 players from the 18 that were regularly stripped for the first team.

We’ve signed TWO new players (the “happy clappers” will claim 3 with Mikey Devlin).

We’re back training next week.
    7 or 8 players down,

Even if you add 1 or 2 youngsters from what was the under 20’s (which I’m fine with), we’re still about 5 down?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There’s a lot of off topic, AFCchat style tedious b******s on this thread.

I take it we’ve not signed anyone today?

Is it just me, or do we think we need to get the finger out & get some players in?

You can debate the merits of the players that have left but the fact remains we’ve released or lost 10 players from the 18 that were regularly stripped for the first team.

We’ve signed TWO new players (the “happy clappers” will claim 3 with Mikey Devlin).

We’re back training next week.
    7 or 8 players down,

Even if you add 1 or 2 youngsters from what was the under 20’s (which I’m fine with), we’re still about 5 down?
    To be fair we hadn’t signed anyone at this point last summer because McInnes was dicking about deciding whether to take the Sunderland job.

Our first signing was Greg Stewart at the end of June then Nicky Maynard at the start of July.

We have signed 2 players so far and from what I have heard we are favourites to sign McGeough next week as everyone else have cooled their interest in him.

Change your sheets min

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair we hadn’t signed anyone at this point last summer because McInnes was dicking about deciding whether to take the Sunderland job.

Our first signing was Greg Stewart at the end of June then Nicky Maynard at the start of July.

We have signed 2 players so far and from what I have heard we are favourites to sign McGeough next week as everyone else have cooled their interest in him.

Change your sheets min
    Rico.

Hope you’re right about McGeoch - I’d be surprised though.

As for my sheets, they’re only mildly damp just now.
    If we’re still the same this time next week I’ll be seeking your permission to pish the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Rico.

Hope you’re right about McGeoch - I’d be surprised though.

As for my sheets, they’re only mildly damp just now.
    If we’re still the same this time next week I’ll be seeking your permission to pish the bed.
    The bed wetting part was a joke.

Page 115 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast