+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 239 of 530 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What's the development process for punting Rooney?
    Freshen up the squad. I'm sure Rooney doesn't want to sit on the bench. Freeing up a decent wage.

Players come, players go.

Rooney has been a great servant to Aberdeen FC and I personally would like him to stay but he's fallen down the pecking order now and it looks like May is still McInnes's number one striker which is understandable after spending £400k on him. Hopefully May is fitter and more settled this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Mikey Devlin has a groin injury which has left McInnes with just four fit defenders for tomorrow’s friendly at Cove Rangers (1pm) and will run the rule over Polish centre-back Krystian Nowak in the game to officially open Balmoral Stadium, the new home of the Highland League champions.

Its so jokeable its excruciating, to
    Annoy us afc Twitter just keeps tweeting dna pish
    McKenna, Reynolds, Considine, Logan and trialist. Is Harrington away on loan? I think there are a few "untruths" circulating in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Freshen up the squad. I'm sure Rooney doesn't want to sit on the bench. Freeing up a decent wage.

Players come, players go.

Rooney has been a great servant to Aberdeen FC and I personally would like him to stay but he's fallen down the pecking order now and it looks like May is still McInnes's number one striker which is understandable after spending £400k on him. Hopefully May is fitter and more settled this season.
    Freshen up the squad by punting our top goalscorer and replacing him with two strikers that have 4 goals between them?

How can that be considered positive developement?

Nevermind cancelling friendlies. We'll be lucky to fulfil the Burnley tie at this rate.

Just give us a couple of loanees from Guiseley Town or something along those lines please and we will all be delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Clutching at straws here but hopefully we are one of the clubs he is talking to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44828170
    Agent Kevin on Twitter is reporting that he is signing for Hibs. I hope that that is *******s.

I can see us offering this donkey trialist Nowak being given a 6 month contract out of utter desperation.
    F**k me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    Agent Kevin on Twitter is reporting that he is signing for Hibs. I hope that that is *******s.
    Check his previous posts, all total nonsense.

Agent Kevin? He even has ITK in his username so it must be true.

I have about 10 times more followers than him, maybe i'll change my name to Agent Ram and see if the weegie press pick up on my exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Check his previous posts, all total nonsense.

Agent Kevin? He even has ITK in his username so it must be true.

I have about 10 times more followers than him, maybe i'll change my name to Agent Ram and see if the weegie press pick up on my exclusives.
    His posts are all absolute pish.

His posts are all absolute pish.
    Yes - I did read that his previous predictions were a bit suspect to say the least.

Freshen up the squad by punting our top goalscorer and replacing him with two strikers that have 4 goals between them?

How can that be considered positive developement?
    He wasn't used last season. His pace is not great. May is obviously our managers first choice. Cosgrove is seen as the "something different" option.

Positive development is freeing up the wage for someone else.

That's how football works. In's and outs.

Page 239 of 530 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast