+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 286 of 530 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`d take a guess that we unveil Louis Moult at the last minute for this game ?

Doesn`t seem to be fitting in at PNE , Could see Alex Neill offloading another one on us. .??
    I can see us going back in for Marquis again with the original transfer fee plus any cash we get for Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`d take a guess that we unveil Louis Moult at the last minute for this game ?

Doesn`t seem to be fitting in at PNE , Could see Alex Neill offloading another one on us. .??
    Now that would be something!! I really hope they are even looking in that direction but would prob have to agree with Sooth_Stand and say they will go back in for Marquis with Rooney's funds on top of original offer

Gotta get someone of good potential in before the burnley game, can only see a goal coming from 1 or 2 players and would say we will need a couple goals at Pittodrie at least to hold a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Caat's View Post
    Now that would be something!! I really hope they are even looking in that direction but would prob have to agree with Sooth_Stand and say they will go back in for Marquis with Rooney's funds on top of original offer

Gotta get someone of good potential in before the burnley game, can only see a goal coming from 1 or 2 players and would say we will need a couple goals at Pittodrie at least to hold a chance
    Yeah I think our only goal threat at the moment comes from mcGinn, GMS and Forrester but I doubt all 3 of them will start against Burnley - I’m expecting cosgrove to start up front and May shoehorned in on left wing.

The lad certainly looks like he's got bags of potential and i can see why we were interested.
    Unfortunately i think Marquis is a non-starter as the player apparently views the SPL as a sideways move which doesn't interest him.

Tyrone Smith at STV has tweeted that Aberdeen have confirmed the signing of Louis Moult.

I wouldn't know if that was genuine or fake as I don't do twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Tyrone Smith at STV has tweeted that Aberdeen have confirmed the signing of Louis Moult.

He has since apologised, it was fake news.

Fake ass Sh!te hole pre season is a farce from top to bottom.. what professional manager would arranged a pre season game on astro turf. Just like his loyality to some no mark st Johnstone players testimonial

I said on Sunday we woudnt have any signings this week

Finally some good news. A bit of ambition and vision by Mcinnes and Milne signing Moult.

Great news and justifies dumping Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Finally some good news. A bit of ambition and vision by Mcinnes and Milne signing Moult.

Great news and justifies dumping Rooney.
    You acting dumb to be funny?

Page 286 of 530 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast