+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 429 of 530 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Oh i dont know, this was a phucking cracker from you earlier....

"Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The reality in that we cannot financially compete with some clubs in our league.
    We cannot go and spend £2.2M on a left back or £9Million on a striker.
    I love this club too much to risk it becoming defunct.
    I’m not so sure we could recover as SevCo have or the diets.

That’s not to lack ambition, but a reality of where we are and a belief that we can over achieve with our resources, again."

His posts are like the sun you shouldn’t stare at them but you can’t help yourself

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just checked, Burton only signed 2 players, Templeton from Hamil6on and Fraser from Dundee Utd.
    They lost about 7.
    Can’t see them letting Boyce go.
    Yep. He has 2 yrs left on his contract. And at £250k was their record signing..........£250k.

Looks cheap now doesn`t it ?!!

Think of someone else who we have missed that`s gone down there a year or two ago that hasn`t been brought back yet. It`ll be something like that. Deek never forgets...............

( Although Boyce would have been perfect, he`s already done his ACL !!! )

Oh i dont know, this was a phucking cracker from you earlier....

"Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The reality in that we cannot financially compete with some clubs in our league.
    We cannot go and spend £2.2M on a left back or £9Million on a striker.
    I love this club too much to risk it becoming defunct.
    I’m not so sure we could recover as SevCo have or the diets.

That’s not to lack ambition, but a reality of where we are and a belief that we can over achieve with our resources, again."

What’s ****e or pishing pants about that?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Yep. He has 2 yrs left on his contract. And at £250k was their record signing..........£250k.

Looks cheap now doesn`t it ?!!

Think of someone else who we have missed that`s gone down there a year or two ago that hasn`t been brought back yet. It`ll be something like that. Deek never forgets...............

( Although Boyce would have been perfect, he`s already done his ACL !!! )
    First thought was Michael Higdon but he’s too far gone.
    It’s more likely to be a loan signing or the boy Doidge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Dom Ball with Harrington to Rb
    A CB pairing of Considine and Ball with a rookie at RB.

I rest my case m'lud

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What’s ****e or pishing pants about that?
    Really??

Who is asking for millions to be spent on players, never mind on one player?

As for going defunct...there is more chance of that happening with the Shuttle Bus Arena than a few speculative signings this season.

Well now im at the stage where im expecting nothing so I won't be dissapointed, What i will say is after the hun game DM said we will get a couple of body's in next week another fail there then, after so many apparently missed targets it'll be underwhelming to say the least when he finally gets signings.

Maybe we should just know our place I guess.

Well what a surprise, another week gone and still no transfers in. I suppose next week will be the same again.

Really??

Who is asking for millions to be spent on players, never mind on one player?

As for going defunct...there is more chance of that happening with the Shuttle Bus Arena than a few speculative signings this season.
    Some people in here expect that we should be competing with Celtic.
    That was my point, we cannot and should not be spending millions on players.

Your advocating the Romanov way, speculating on players, paying out more on transfers and wages.
    The price of winning three Scottish cups was administration and if it were not for their fans.

My post was tongue in cheek sarcasm, I know we would not spend millions on players, but for you, how much is enough?

It's not a case of spending millions on players, it's a case of paying a percentage of your income to keep things progressing steadily, this is the case in any progressive business model, we are all well aware that we cannot compete financially with the Glesga2, but come on there must be some money floating about Pittodrie to bring in a couple of decent signings.

Page 429 of 530 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast