+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The bed wetting part was a joke.
    I know, hence the sarcy response

Contracts tend to run out on 30 June. Publicised activity will follow, I suppose.

Dinna pish yer bed RST, I used to deliver laundry in Torphins, and my successor probably disna deserve the sheet odour grief.

I also heard we are faves for Mcgeouch now. Main competition is him re signing for Hibs and they are waiting for a bid for Mcginn so they can offer Mcgeough more. The Gleeson one is strange, deal was close to being done on Tuesday yet no official unveiling, hit a snag or just delaying it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There’s a lot of off topic, AFCchat style tedious b******s on this thread.

I take it we’ve not signed anyone today?

Is it just me, or do we think we need to get the finger out & get some players in?

You can debate the merits of the players that have left but the fact remains we’ve released or lost 10 players from the 18 that were regularly stripped for the first team.

We’ve signed TWO new players (the “happy clappers” will claim 3 with Mikey Devlin).

We’re back training next week.
    7 or 8 players down,

Even if you add 1 or 2 youngsters from what was the under 20’s (which I’m fine with), we’re still about 5 down?
    I consider it three and I'm definitely not a happy clapper. It was actually me that pished on your sheets.

Anyway, relax. This site struggles along nicely with pish patter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I also heard we are faves for Mcgeouch now. Main competition is him re signing for Hibs and they are waiting for a bid for Mcginn so they can offer Mcgeough more. The Gleeson one is strange, deal was close to being done on Tuesday yet no official unveiling, hit a snag or just delaying it?
    From what I heard we are waiting to see if McGeough signs,if he doesn’t then we will sign Gleeson which is a bit unfair on him.

From what I heard we are waiting to see if McGeough signs,if he doesn’t then we will sign Gleeson which is a bit unfair on him.
    We probably can’t afford it but you could argue we need both.
    If we only sign one, we’d only have
    McGeoch/Gleeson, Shinnie, Forrester as experienced central midfielders
    The rest would be “kids” like Ferguson & Dean Campbell.
    I’m all for giving the young boys a chance & game time, but only if they’re ready for it.

If you were Gleeson & knew that you’d be looking elsewhere.
    Could end up losing out on both potentially.

Hopefully we’ll see some positive signing news next week before they’re back.

If that is true Gleeson should tell us to ram it

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If you were Gleeson & knew that you’d be looking elsewhere.
    Could end up losing out on both potentially.

Hopefully we’ll see some positive signing news next week before they’re back.
    Or maybe they're all away on holiday this week ?

My source tells me we hope to sign 2 midfielders , a striker & a right sided defender before the end of next week, as all the players we were after have been on holiday but return over this week-end. if we get them all we will then only sign one more player this window

Page 116 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast