+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 530 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

They probably knnow the extent of the injury and what they can do to fully repair the damage, shouldnt be a problem but still not a "new signing".

Seemingly Kenny Miller and Mcinnes met by accident in florida and had a chat about him joining Aberdeen .
    He will make up his mind this week after talking to his agent , but he is finished with Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Obviously they don’t if he signed injured.

I remember Jim McInally not being able to sign for us because he failed his medical so it must be different these days.
    Mcinally in his own words were that he was "finished". Similar to Shaun Maloney.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree, not when he was signed 6 months ago.
    Ferguson & Forrester is 2.
    We need another 5, possibly 6?
    Right back
    Right centre half
    2 centre mids
    Right winger
    Striker
    I would be very surprised if we sign 5 or 6 players with us already signing Ferguson,Forrester and Devlin.

I would say we will sign a right sided defender who can play central and right back,a midfielder because if we sign 2 where is Shinnie and Considine going to play?Also I would have thought Ferguson will be back up at least if we are paying a fee for him.

Another striker even though we have 3 and only play 1 striker and a right winger to compete with McGinn,that one will possibly be a Jeffrey Monakona type loan signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mcinally in his own words were that he was "finished". Similar to Shaun Maloney.
    Yeah but he went on to play for another 4 years for Dundee Utd and Dundee.

Plus he still would have been a better player than Peter Hetherston.

Yeah but he went on to play for another 4 years for Dundee Utd and Dundee.

Plus he still would have been a better player than Peter Hetherston.
    Silky silky silky silky Hetherston!

Quote Originally Posted by zokko View Post
    Seemingly Kenny Miller and Mcinnes met by accident in florida and had a chat about him joining Aberdeen .
    He will make up his mind this week after talking to his agent , but he is finished with Rangers.
    What is it with huns and Florida? Never been but they must have a few of those sh*tty, plastic, union jack pubs around. Gads.

Quote Originally Posted by zokko View Post
    Could be decent signing, obviously there will be a few nae happy but hey if hes banging in 15/20 goals next season then he will be doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What is it with huns and Florida? Never been but they must have a few of those sh*tty, plastic, union jack pubs around. Gads.
    What McInnes does in his spare time is up to him but you’re right

I would be very surprised if we sign 5 or 6 players with us already signing Ferguson,Forrester and Devlin.

I would say we will sign a right sided defender who can play central and right back,a midfielder because if we sign 2 where is Shinnie and Considine going to play?Also I would have thought Ferguson will be back up at least if we are paying a fee for him.

Another striker even though we have 3 and only play 1 striker and a right winger to compete with McGinn,that one will possibly be a Jeffrey Monakona type loan signing.
    If we only signed one more centre mid we’re a bit light.
    If we stick with 4-2-3-1 we’d be short of options.

For the “2” we only have Shinnie & two young lads, Ferguson & Campbell (who’s only 17)

For the “no 10” position we’d only have Forrester when last year we had 2 options in Christie & McLean.

Imo we need a defensive type & maybe 1 other too in there.

I’m all for younger ones getting a chance but it may be a bit soon for Dean Campbell?
    Bench, with some game time this coming season maybe?

Page 92 of 530 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast