+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 278 of 530 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Yes you don’t win anything with kids !!
    Touché ........ask thon Prick Hansen

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    DM is not daft...so either his plan had fell apart after a few promising leads broke down and clubs are not really in a rush (remember the window has 6 weeks left) or we are simply struggling to attract players to the club that are better than what we have got...hence going back to Ball and crap loans.

I have faith that by the time the window closes in 6 weeks we will have a much better squad...sadly that will be too late for us.

West Brom, Burnley and Sevco coming up.

YIKES

Come on guys, try to think. Am I the only one who heard DM say how we were not going to rush into signing what we could get at the time? I think we have failed to get a couple of players. I suspect we always do. We are the fourth biggest club in Scotland, we're not exactly gonna make Messi change his plans. We don't have the kind of money to buy players of the calibre you guys would like. We never have had.

Look at the squad in the Fergie era. It was mostly signings from St Mirren etc. He just could pick a player that no one outside Scotland ever heard of and make a team that could beat anyone in Europe. It wasn't marquee signings by any means. The older ones on here will surely remember that.

We don't do badly at all considering our situation. Last four years every club in Scotland (bar one) would change places with us in a heartbeat. We were who they all aspired to beat cause they were afraid of Septic. Why the fyuck are you moaning?

Every player we sign there is a storm of "he's utter shyte" and "not the required standard". Well if that's true please explain how we keep finishing where we do in the league.

Don't get me wrong we could be better. But truthfully I know, you know, DM knows, my fyucking cat knows, we are going one round in Europe this year no matter how many players we sign. So given that, why would we rush out and sign bad players when we can wait and maybe get better ones, and if not still get equally bad ones. Don't know about you but outside the multi million bracket, I haven't seen any signings where I went "Oh my God, how did we miss him?" So I think the time for panic isn't here yet. I admit to some anxiety and impatience but I can't effect it so what's the point in getting upset half way through a 3 month window.

Well that’s that turd nice & shiny

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed View Post
    Come on guys, try to think. Am I the only one who heard DM say how we were not going to rush into signing what we could get at the time? I think we have failed to get a couple of players. I suspect we always do. We are the fourth biggest club in Scotland, we're not exactly gonna make Messi change his plans. We don't have the kind of money to buy players of the calibre you guys would like. We never have had.

Look at the squad in the Fergie era. It was mostly signings from St Mirren etc. He just could pick a player that no one outside Scotland ever heard of and make a team that could beat anyone in Europe. It wasn't marquee signings by any means. The older ones on here will surely remember that.

We don't do badly at all considering our situation. Last four years every club in Scotland (bar one) would change places with us in a heartbeat. We were who they all aspired to beat cause they were afraid of Septic. Why the fyuck are you moaning?

Every player we sign there is a storm of "he's utter shyte" and "not the required standard". Well if that's true please explain how we keep finishing where we do in the league.

Don't get me wrong we could be better. But truthfully I know, you know, DM knows, my fyucking cat knows, we are going one round in Europe this year no matter how many players we sign. So given that, why would we rush out and sign bad players when we can wait and maybe get better ones, and if not still get equally bad ones. Don't know about you but outside the multi million bracket, I haven't seen any signings where I went "Oh my God, how did we miss him?" So I think the time for panic isn't here yet. I admit to some anxiety and impatience but I can't effect it so what's the point in getting upset half way through a 3 month window.
    Rush out and sign bad players don’t we have the bloke who was garbage st hearts on trial and talking about Dominic ball yeah I’d hate rush out and sign bad players

Just wondering if Milne has pulled the plug on the transfer budget due to DM hoorin himself around last season to any vacancy that was going.
    Also for the forseeable future is the Dna money going to be used to replace the transfer budget in such a way that any transfer fees etc will be used to subsidise Kingsford.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Well that’s that turd nice & shiny
    Tell us who we should be signing oh wise one ? Show us the light . We need hope !!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Just wondering if Milne has pulled the plug on the transfer budget due to DM hoorin himself around last season to any vacancy that was going.
    Also for the forseeable future is the Dna money going to be used to replace the transfer budget in such a way that any transfer fees etc will be used to subsidise Kingsford.
    I am convinced Milne wants out of the job as chairman at Aberdeen FC.
    The problem is that no one else wants the job. He has truly f@cked McInnes in this transfer window. Spiel about having a even bigger budget than last year and having extra funds through DNA are going to come back and haunt him when after the first 3 matches the fans now realise we are going to do the square root of f@ck all this season.
    McInnes under pressure will shoulder the blame onto Milne also.
    The extra cash for the new stadium is haunting Milne as he doesn’t want to shoulder any financial burden upon himself. This is his way out by letting down the manager he loves.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Tell us who we should be signing oh wise one ? Show us the light . We need hope !!!
    How about looking at some of the us college teams and seeing if there’s any players there

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How about looking at some of the us college teams and seeing if there’s any players there
    I don't know if you are being serious but you must have heard of visa restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I don't know if you are being serious but you must have heard of visa restrictions
    Can Visa Restrictions play left back?

Page 278 of 530 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast