+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 283 of 530 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I can't understand the Rooney move at all, if the club do want shot of him fair enough but going to that level makes no real sense to me, unless of course the wages are huge.

Were Hibs not looking at him a while back? I would have thought using him in a cash plus player deal to get a new player in would have made more sense.

Its another squad member away with no replacement
    I would think quite the opposite if it's a chance to get a pay rise, be a marquee signing and a chance to be part of something quite special it's a good way to end his career.

It's possible he goes for 3-4 years and takes them from Conference to at least League One if not championship.

They will win the Conference this year with Rooney leading the line

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I can't understand the Rooney move at all, if the club do want shot of him fair enough but going to that level makes no real sense to me, unless of course the wages are huge.

Were Hibs not looking at him a while back? I would have thought using him in a cash plus player deal to get a new player in would have made more sense.

Its another squad member away with no replacement
    We now have no known goalscorer at the club sad times with Rooney away, wasn't used to his strengths last season and it showed! Still think he would have been better starting matches with having GMS and Mcginn back again but hey ho. McInnes knows better 😐

Roll on the signing of a big name no9 striker 😕

Selling Rooney is f@cking mental.

Do they really expect more people to buy season tickets with news like this!! And crap loans and nowak! Laughable and disingenuous!! i despise milne with a passion! 😠im close to the not caring stage now

Selling Rooney with no replacement guaranteed would be utter lunacy.
    As much as McInnes has his faults, I wouldn't describe him as a lunatic, so I don't think that will happen.

Selling Rooney with an inferior replacement would be bad management.

Selling Rooney and bringing in a player we perceive to be at least as good and a little bit younger would be good

We shall see which of the 3 it turns out to be....

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Do they really expect more people to buy season tickets with news like this!! And crap loans and nowak! Laughable and disingenuous!! i despise milne with a passion! ��im close to the not caring stage now
    You keep saying you don't care, yet you keep commenting.
    you do care
    You are just (rightly) p1ssed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Selling Rooney is f@cking mental.
    Pac - if Rooney himself has expressed a desire to leave (which I think he has), then we are right to sell.
    anyone who doesn't want to be at Pittodrie is of no use.

the argument about why he has expressed a desire to leave and whether he should be first pick or not is of course a different argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Do they really expect more people to buy season tickets with news like this!! And crap loans and nowak! Laughable and disingenuous!! i despise milne with a passion! 😠im close to the not caring stage now
    You are right in everything you said above! Love AFC hate Milne!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Selling Rooney with no replacement guaranteed would be utter lunacy.
    As much as McInnes has his faults, I wouldn't describe him as a lunatic, so I don't think that will happen.

Selling Rooney with an inferior replacement would be bad management.

Selling Rooney and bringing in a player we perceive to be at least as good and a little bit younger would be good

We shall see which of the 3 it turns out to be....
    Well they’ve f’uckin excelled themselves this time.

Punting a proven 20 goal a year striker while we’ve only got 2 other strikers on the books - who have only proven so far that they can’t score significant numbers of goals - is just plain stupid.

We’re already well short in quality and quantity yet we’re doing this - utterly baffling.

Where are we gonna source a proven 20 goal a year man from on our budget?

Honestly, if you didn’t laugh you’d cry. Bet all you DNA’ers are well chuffed with the tooling up yer money’s helping with.

That aside, what a f’uckin joke that any of our senior players can leave for non league guff fitba for a pay increase - absolutely mental.

That bit’s not a criticism of AFC by the way, just further proof of how ridiculous guffball has become. F’uck Sky. Hope the Manc pricks go tits up.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 18-07-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well they’ve f’uckin excelled themselves this time.

Punting a proven 20 goal a year striker while we’ve only got 2 other strikers on the books - who have only proven so far that they can’t score significant numbers of goals - is just plain stupid.

We’re already well short in quality and quantity yet we’re doing this - utterly baffling.

Where are we gonna source a proven 20 goal a year man from on our budget?

Honestly, if you didn’t laugh you’d cry. Bet all you DNA’ers are well chuffed with the tooling up yer money’s helping with.

That aside, what a f’uckin joke that any of our senior players can leave for non league guff fitba for a pay increase - absolutely mental.

That bit’s not a criticism of AFC by the way, just further proof of how ridiculous guffball has become. F’uck Sky. Hope the Manc pricks go tits up.
    The way I see it the whole DNA thing has been a con run by Milne, he has no intention of tooling up! The fans can see that as well look at the pitiful season ticket sales for proof. We are skint/broke!

Page 283 of 530 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast