+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    My source tells me we hope to sign 2 midfielders , a striker & a right sided defender before the end of next week, as all the players we were after have been on holiday but return over this week-end. if we get them all we will then only sign one more player this window
    Is your source credible?....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We probably can’t afford it but you could argue we need both.
    If we only sign one, we’d only have
    McGeoch/Gleeson, Shinnie, Forrester as experienced central midfielders
    The rest would be “kids” like Ferguson & Dean Campbell.
    I’m all for giving the young boys a chance & game time, but only if they’re ready for it.
    We will probably sign both if they`re still available . Given Shiinnies disciplinary record, and McGeoch being prone to injury ; and this boy Gleesons previous history of bookings, we need all three to get through the Season and not be in the pickle we were for the Semi against Motherwell............

You just wait. Next week it`ll be like abonfire night on here , sparklers going off everywhere as we sign player after player !!! ( distant sound of 3 hands clapping. )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    We will probably sign both if they`re still available . Given Shiinnies disciplinary record, and McGeoch being prone to injury ; and this boy Gleesons previous history of bookings, we need all three to get through the Season and not be in the pickle we were for the Semi against Motherwell............

You just wait. Next week it`ll be like abonfire night on here , sparklers going off everywhere as we sign player after player !!! ( distant sound of 3 hands clapping. )
    I'll clap to that, sounds good to me!

my source is an ex player whom still has connections

my source is an ex player whom still has connections
    👍

My source tells me we hope to sign 2 midfielders , a striker & a right sided defender before the end of next week, as all the players we were after have been on holiday but return over this week-end. if we get them all we will then only sign one more player this window
    Any idea who the right sided defender is? If we did sign all of those named then that would be a very positive thing.

The striker will no doubt be Kenny Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    Any idea who the right sided defender is? If we did sign all of those named then that would be a very positive thing.

The striker will no doubt be Kenny Miller.
    Or Louis Moult.........?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Or Louis Moult.........?
    Ah - could be. I forgot about him. I thought his missus wanted to move back down south though which is why he didn't stay in Scotchland. Mind you Preston isn't that far south I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    Ah - could be. I forgot about him. I thought his missus wanted to move back down south though which is why he didn't stay in Scotchland. Mind you Preston isn't that far south I suppose.
    Well, on the balancing side of that , milltimber is not Motherwell ?!!

But if it`s family ties, then the travelling would be more of an issue . Well, we`l all see by the end of this next week.

COYR

Sign both midfield players and move Shinnie to left back. Job done and vastly strengthens both midfield and defence.

Page 117 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast