+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by deargdearg View Post
    Was Tansey bought, as you claim? I do not think so.
    He was a Bosman, but the year before, Derek McInnes was prepared to pay £200k for him.
    £200k for Tansey?! FFS

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He was a Bosman, but the year before, Derek McInnes was prepared to pay £200k for him.
    £200k for Tansey?! FFS
    I actually thought he would be a good signing as he always looked decent for Inverness,clearly I was wrong but guys like yourself have said Kamara at Dundee would be a good signing for us.Maybe he would maybe he wouldn’t,some signings don’t work out for some reason or another.

Personally I think playing for Dundee or ICT is different to playing for us,Hayes and Shinnie could handle the step up and Tansey couldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree regarding the many, many volunteers who put a in huge amount of hours to keep the clubs running.

As an ex-BSFC player, I have to say a loud " booooooooooooooooo" at the mention of Cowie Thistle!
    Did you play when the had Fatty Foulkes in goal. He was huge

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I actually thought he would be a good signing as he always looked decent for Inverness,clearly I was wrong but guys like yourself have said Kamara at Dundee would be a good signing for us.Maybe he would maybe he wouldn’t,some signings don’t work out for some reason or another.

Personally I think playing for Dundee or ICT is different to playing for us,Hayes and Shinnie could handle the step up and Tansey couldn’t.
    IMO Kamara is far better than Tansey.

Tansey was carrying an injury that he tried to play through which didn't help him. He's had two operations since he went out on loan. Maybe he'll get back to the player he was at ICT.

IMO Kamara is far better than Tansey.
    It’s hard to tell,Tansey played in an Inverness team who won the Scottish cup and finished in the top 6 a few times and Kamara plays in a team who finished 9th.

He maybe is better than Tansey but it doesn’t guarantee he would be a good player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree regarding the many, many volunteers who put a in huge amount of hours to keep the clubs running.

As an ex-BSFC player, I have to say a loud " booooooooooooooooo" at the mention of Cowie Thistle!
    There's a better than evens chance we have shouted abuse at each other.........

It’s hard to tell,Tansey played in an Inverness team who won the Scottish cup and finished in the top 6 a few times and Kamara plays in a team who finished 9th.

He maybe is better than Tansey but it doesn’t guarantee he would be a good player for us.
    Probably a moot point anyway.
    He’d cost a chunk of £££’s

Probably a moot point anyway.
    He’d cost a chunk of £££’s
    Probably is.

I noticed you were talking about Barrie MacKay as well,there is a guy on afc shat who is adamant he is going to sign for us.A few others are mentioning Ross Wallace,a winger who can play left back so he might end up being a good midfielder for us

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's a better than evens chance we have shouted abuse at each other.........
    I played for BSFC from when they were set up in 1984 until I left Aberdeen in 1990, so I played the day that Cowie unleashed their "Bunch of ****heads FC" banner. Legendary!

PAC man, you asked me about Fatty before. I think you have the wrong team. I checked with my brother before, who has been involved with BSFC from the start, and still is, and he couldn't recall such a goalie.

I do remember playing against Rosehill Thistle many years ago and their back four were all fairly portly chaps.

Page 45 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast