+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 211 of 530 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I really hope not
    If it's who I'm thinking of, he was a Cathro signing, played left back (badly) and was booked frequently.
    I can't even remember him so I'm on no position to judge but doesn't sound too inspiring.

I really hope not
    If it's who I'm thinking of, he was a Cathro signing, played left back (badly) and was booked frequently.
    According to Wikipedia he signed for then in 2016 so maybe a Neilson signing? Not sure what difference that makes mind

Cheers seen that earlier on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Eyed_Ray View Post
    According to Twitter we have former Hearts defender Krystian Nowak training with us. Photo of him wearing the number 22 shirt...

Edit... cant post pics but twitter account that posted it is @SkauciUK
    Good god no he was awful at heart's even CL only played him once before he was allowed to leave! Mince from afc just keeps on rolling on

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Good god no he was awful at heart's even CL only played him once before he was allowed to leave! Mince from afc just keeps on rolling on
    aye, sounds sh1te.
    Tooling up right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post

Yup, seems to be the general consensus amongst those I have spoken to. Although if he's a left back can't see it happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Eyed_Ray View Post
    According to Twitter we have former Hearts defender Krystian Nowak training with us. Photo of him wearing the number 22 shirt...

Edit... cant post pics but twitter account that posted it is @SkauciUK
    Name:  DhvlCMIX0AYG3mv.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  91.8 KB

I woudnt worry we like to get players up to speed for another club re Watt.

Nowak has played less than half an hour of football since Hearts showed him the door 6 months ago

yee ha!

Transfermarkt has him down as a cb/dm/rb - hard to remember him from his 57mins sub appearances last season. Seemingly it took new employers Panionios 15mins to assess his ability.

Vaguely remember him going down pathetically to a Jayden Stockley swing which got our previous hotshot a straight red. I’m guessing that our manager isn’t on pick up the phone anytime relations with Levein - but if there wasn’t enough evidence and further confirmation from those he does get on with that the player isn’t capable of cutting it even at this level, surely to Christ he’d understand why we’d be appalled at even warranting the donkey a trial.

I was fearing a return for Dommy Ball. This loose cannon trumps that big time.

Did spend the ten minutes looking at Christian Doig and seeing the fifty odd goals go in with the right, left and head, bit of pace and fair bit of skill. Even acknowledging the lower level - like the look of Louis Moult Mk II. Considering he re-entered the game late, joining the police after being dumped by Bristol Rovers - figure he’s done pretty well and comes across as a real team player, humble but hungry. If he was willing to take a ‘sideways’ step - I’d get him in and stick Cosgrove to back-up centre half, telling Krystian that sadly it’s a no.

Seeing the photo and acknowledging the 22, I’d confidently predict he’d be as much use as two jobbies in our quest to not to make a complete embarrassment of ourselves this season whilst reeling out meek protest that new stadium is in no way affecting playing budget.

Is there any chance we can just cancel our pre-September fixtures altogether whilst we scrape the barrels post Engerland window closure?
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 10-07-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Page 211 of 530 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast