+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    In fact... I'd like Wright to get a run out for a few games to see whether he can cut it or not... so Rooney up top, GMS and Wright out wide and McGinn in the no.10 role.
    I like the sound of that

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    That's the success and benefits of AberDNA showing already, fantastic 😉
    Yeah, with one months contributions received (circa £75k gross) that may be all we could have expected to sign.
    AberDNA money is a long term project and will not have seen the cash flow into the club yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im sure if he signed some folk will stroke his and McInnes' hole
    Nae me, thats for sure.
    If we sign Kenny Miller, it'd be by far the worst decision McInnes has ever made.
    It might even make me more vociferous than Mason against McInnes.
    Hopefully just paper sh!te

In what way is Kenny Miller a good professional? He stabbed his last 3 managers in the back, while leaking stories to his mate at the Record.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im sure if he signed some folk will stroke his and McInnes' hole
    Dearie me, you certainly have issues young man.

The Sun prints a story about Kenny Miller and everyone is up in arms about it ... media mission accomplished.

Christ, the Sun gets berated on a daily basis about how ****e their headlines are, but as soon as it comes to Aberdeen and a hun, we all go into f*cking meltdown. Kenny Miller wont want to come to Aberdeen anymore than the fans want him here. Its just pish to fill the back pages, while involving a hun to give the knuckle draggers something to speak about. Nothing to see here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae me, thats for sure.
    If we sign Kenny Miller, it'd be by far the worst decision McInnes has ever made.
    It might even make me more vociferous than Mason against McInnes.
    Hopefully just paper sh!te
    Worse than Goodwillie or Maynard?

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    The Sun prints a story about Kenny Miller and everyone is up in arms about it ... media mission accomplished.

Christ, the Sun gets berated on a daily basis about how ****e their headlines are, but as soon as it comes to Aberdeen and a hun, we all go into f*cking meltdown. Kenny Miller wont want to come to Aberdeen anymore than the fans want him here. Its just pish to fill the back pages, while involving a hun to give the knuckle draggers something to speak about. Nothing to see here at all.
    To be fair, you posted about Guti and St Mirren.

I'm expecting a denial from Pittodrie along the lines of " No f'uckin chance, he's a Hun c'unt"

That'd put my mind at rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    In what way is Kenny Miller a good professional? He stabbed his last 3 managers in the back, while leaking stories to his mate at the Record.
    Get him signed

Page 80 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast