+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 530 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Neither signing would fill me with joy but it's almost as if folk are looking for a reason to p*sh their pants.

The Miller thing is mostly speculation. Miller confirmed as much in the press - it was a chance meeting with McInnes. While it would be a pretty underwhelming signing I can also see from McInnes' perspective why he might consider it.
    Indeed, I’m not away to get my nephew a top with Miller/Watt on it, I will cheer either if they play and score for us though.......we’ve had a few pricks play for us over the years, I’m not f@cking perfect, but I am Aberdeen and always will be.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by edgarprais View Post
    Fit am I missing? Why is signing Tony Watt a fate worse than death? He's been training with us for four months, and he's available for free. Surely that suggests we're not going to get lumbered with an expensive waster..?
    Fat and unfit he was called by his boss at Lierse. Slagged off the club in return. Got binned

He was sh@te at Hearts and fat. Leading to him being told to piss off back to his actual team

Fell out with Charlton

Hes had 9 clubs and only 24. That canna be a good thing. 6 of which in the last 4 year

Left Leuven when still under contract

Clearly a trouble maker. No thanks

McInnes signed a rapist so Watts troubles winna bother him

Quote Originally Posted by edgarprais View Post
    Fit am I missing? Why is signing Tony Watt a fate worse than death? He's been training with us for four months, and he's available for free. Surely that suggests we're not going to get lumbered with an expensive waster..?
    Tony Watt is an expensive waster. The fact that Mcinnes doesn't even want to sign him despite seeing him in training tells you all you need to know.

As for Miller, it's been described on here as being the worst decision Mcinnes would make (it isn't) and that wasn't be a pant pisher...it was in fact from a happy clapper.

I don't think we'll sign either Watt or Miller - they're just 'obvious' strikers for us to be linked with by the press. If Watt was going to sign I imagine he would have done so by now considering he's been training with us for a while. I imagine Miller will stay in the central belt, and possibly opt for the player / manager vacancy at Livi if it's offered to him.

If we're signing another striker it's got to be someone with pace - our 3 strikers are all incredibly slow. I reckon we might bring in a loan singing up front, youngster from EPL, towards the end of the window. I think the permanent signings will be in defence, midfield and possibly out wide.

Im not overly worried about lack of movement/rumours.

The WC is going to **** it all up anyway with teams waiting to see who shines and who gets binned.

I'd also be very surprised if Watt or Miller signed. They can both **** off but Miller at least might bring some much needed "want to ****ing win" attitude when playing the cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fat and unfit he was called by his boss at Lierse. Slagged off the club in return. Got binned

He was sh@te at Hearts and fat. Leading to him being told to piss off back to his actual team

Fell out with Charlton

Hes had 9 clubs and only 24. That canna be a good thing. 6 of which in the last 4 year

Surely if he was still behaving like a kn0b he wouldn't be training with us? He might have given himself a shake and knuckled down? Here's hoping as its a shame when young talented Scots f@ck it up for themselves, I'm sure every Sunday league is littered with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Fell out with Charlton

On record I do and did not like Goodwillie, did not attend the trial and therefore cannot comment on said evidence that led to the judge’s decision not to pursue the allegations.....he was signed by our current coach long before his civil conviction.......he also left long before it was decided during the civil action that he was indeed guilty.....in essence when he scored for us, were you shouting “rapist” or abuse at our current coach?......unless your mystic f@cking meg I very much doubt it........therefore with your logic every single manager/club/chairman that signed Goodwillie after the initial allegation and subsequent acquittal knowingly signed a rapist at that time......Jesus wept.......let your disdain for our current coach go......he is not the best, but he certainly has us in a place we could only dream about prior to his appointment.

Roll on next season.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Surely if he was still behaving like a kn0b he wouldn't be training with us? He might have given himself a shake and knuckled down? Here's hoping as its a shame when young talented Scots f@ck it up for themselves, I'm sure every Sunday league is littered with them.
    Thats my worry. Why is he training in the first place. He is an easy signi g to make and DM has been know to be interested before

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    On record I do and did not like Goodwillie, did not attend the trial and therefore cannot comment on said evidence that led to the judge’s decision not to pursue the allegations.....he was signed by our current coach long before his civil conviction.......he also left long before it was decided during the civil action that he was indeed guilty.....in essence when he scored for us, were you shouting “rapist” or abuse at our current coach?......unless your mystic f@cking meg I very much doubt it........therefore with your logic every single manager/club/chairman that signed Goodwillie after the initial allegation and subsequent acquittal knowingly signed a rapist at that time......Jesus wept.......let your disdain for our current coach go......he is not the best, but he certainly has us in a place we could only dream about prior to his appointment.

Roll on next season.

SF
    Were you happy seeing Goodwillie in the papers wearing a beloved "once michty" top everytime the rape/court/civil case was brought up. I wasnt.

Doesnt help he was f@cking sh@te too

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Get the popcorn ready guys and gals - there may be a new face in the squad sometime later today...…….
    My popcorn I prepared yesterday has gone all soft and mushy. Is it worth my while preparing some more?

Page 97 of 530 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast