+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 98 of 530 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    My popcorn I prepared yesterday has gone all soft and mushy. Is it worth my while preparing some more?
    Couldnt of been Butterkist with its inch of teeth rotting sap allover it. Canna physically go soft

Is Tansey actually still on our books? I'm reading that we have offered County him plus cash to get the Naismith move going.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is Tansey actually still on our books? I'm reading that we have offered County him plus cash to get the Naismith move going.
    McInnes is very keen to get Naismith. Offering Tansey as a makeweight would make sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if his head has already been turned by the alleged interest from down south though. County might also smell a bigger bounty from England too.

Still has 2 years of a 3 year contract left.

So if Peterborough have offered a bid of £250k what kind of deal could we be expected to scrape together with Tansey thrown in? Enough to nab him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If Watt or Miller end up at Pittodrie, that’ll do it for me. I’ll be back once either, both, the c*nt that signed them or the c*nt that sanctioned it have f*cked off.

This isn’t what I signed up for
    You’ll be back ?! Back where ?

Pittodrie ?

Not sure that what they saw of Pansey will make him much of a makeweight. Be surprised if we snare Naismith thought would have liked him onboard - especially if there was a known versatility aspect to his game. Workhorse hardman in holding midfield and another flair player the priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    On record I do and did not like Goodwillie, did not attend the trial and therefore cannot comment on said evidence that led to the judge’s decision not to pursue the allegations.....he was signed by our current coach long before his civil conviction.......he also left long before it was decided during the civil action that he was indeed guilty.....in essence when he scored for us, were you shouting “rapist” or abuse at our current coach?......unless your mystic f@cking meg I very much doubt it........therefore with your logic every single manager/club/chairman that signed Goodwillie after the initial allegation and subsequent acquittal knowingly signed a rapist at that time......Jesus wept.......let your disdain for our current coach go......he is not the best, but he certainly has us in a place we could only dream about prior to his appointment.

Roll on next season.

SF
    There was no reason footballing or otherwise, to sign that fat rapey f*ck. The folk defending our current coach (wtf?) on this matter are absolutely desperate.

Put your popcorn in the microwave and get oot yer tin hat.

So if Peterborough have offered a bid of £250k what kind of deal could we be expected to scrape together with Tansey thrown in? Enough to nab him?
    I can't see Tansey being of much interest to County but you never know.

Page 98 of 530 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast